FatBoy's Random chat thread and his D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey mate, we're you knocking on there door to open the shop this morning you were that excited, what size are they, we going bush tomorrow to get them dirty, they look good mate.

Haha yeah pretty much I slept here!
285/75/16 they are. At the price I got them for I couldn't wait any longer!
Tomorrow I'm riding my bike for 40ks so bush is out of the question unfortunately. But definately soon!

Haha yeah pretty much I slept here!
285/75/16 they are. At the price I got them for I couldn't wait any longer!
Tomorrow I'm riding my bike for 40ks so bush is out of the question unfortunately. But definately soon!

thats something I dont understand, why ride a pushbike when you have a car. Its like owning a dog and you barking when people turn up:rambo:

thats something I dont understand, why ride a pushbike when you have a car. Its like owning a dog and you barking when people turn up:rambo:

Riding a bike to raise money for my aunt that has MS.
The ride is next Sunday, visit GongRide.org if you guys would like to sponsor me! It's for a good cause

Well done mate nice job, 40klms is a fair hike good luck with it all, let me know when your going for a bash!

Oh and btw, these tyres are so quiet they are quieter than my old all terrains!!

I'm riding 40km tomorrow just as training. 90km is the big ride next Sunday. Haha in scared

Mate can't find it either typed in your name and came up as cannot find on record is it under another name or something? Did u spell your name right ha ha

Back