extended brake lines

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boostin_7

Reaction score
Has anybody here had to fit extended brake lines after putting a 2inch lift with HD leaves?
Ive just Installed mine, and the lines are at full extension when the rear is jacked up, so would probably be limiting movement at full flex.
Should just be careful & Wait to see if the rear end settles a bit in time? At this stage the lift is a fair bit higher than 2 inch, more like 3.
photo.php

normally brake lines are not a problem.
Yes they are maxed out whilst fitting new leaves but when the shocks are fitted the lines are fine.
If you fit even longer shocks then you have to do the brake lines & ABS lines
Cheers
Cheers

Thanks mate, ill keep an eye on it.
By the way its one of your kits, I'm Greg M the guy you sent them down to SA for.
Im loving the height at the moment, around 3" higher from the old gear, but I guess itll drop a little In time

put some extended braided lines in last week with my lift kit. i'm doing a body lift soon. brake pedal feels a lot better, maybe coz i changed the fluid & lines. they were at full extension like urs when jacked up. got mine off safebrakes

Yeah braided lines & good quality fluid makes a suprising difference hey Jimi. I did them on my old rx7 & it was great.

Latest posts

Back