EGT and boost questions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah they still boost up with the stock turbo, i think the bloke you're reffering to had a chip or a remap, but it wouldnt have been for 24psi.

One comment or 1000 still equals u being a smart ass . Then the above sarcastic comment. Referring to my previous thread. I didn't ignor 90% of the forum either so stop making shit up !! I did exactly what bods /Tony said look at the pics , so wrong again ! I did search and when your using Tapatalk from your mobile it's ****ing useless so guess what WRONG again !!

Just a suggestion maybe when "helping "u get rid of all the other shit u type as well then u wouldn't receive these responses , just a thought!!

I'm a licensed carpenter/ builder and could build a house with my eyes shut . Because I'm not as mechanically inclined as you I like to ask questions to get the facts before I go cutting hoses or buying the wrong gear etc . So Again if u don't like what I type or it's dumb /stupid what ever you want to call it , no ones forcing you to sit there and start typing except yourself ! Get over it .

Thanks for the picture .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You still got sand in your vagina? Believe it or not, I help where I can, because when i SEARCH something and can't find it i ask here and someone else helps me, and i actually acknowledge their input and take it on board.

5483.jpeg

"Sand in tha vagina" who's been up the beach with Happy John tugging his shaft eh?:wristy:

One comment or 1000 still equals u being a smart ass . Then the above sarcastic comment. Referring to my previous thread. I didn't ignor 90% of the forum either so stop making shit up !! I did exactly what bods /Tony said look at the pics , so wrong again ! I did search and when your using Tapatalk from your mobile it's ****ing useless so guess what WRONG again !!

Just a suggestion maybe when "helping "u get rid of all the other shit u type as well then u wouldn't receive these responses , just a thought!!

I'm a licensed carpenter/ builder and could build a house with my eyes shut . Because I'm not as mechanically inclined as you I like to ask questions to get the facts before I go cutting hoses or buying the wrong gear etc . So Again if u don't like what I type or it's dumb /stupid what ever you want to call it , no ones forcing you to sit there and start typing except yourself ! Get over it .

Thanks for the picture .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey chipmunk go easy on the Rabbit man he may be a little bit 'flinty' but he aint no spastic, not a good idea building houses with ya eyes closed either safety first ya know!!! :rofl2:

^That would make more sense. But there is a "soft" fuel cut starting somewhere around 15 isn't there?

what ever is programmed into the ecu. may find fuel is reduced when going over 15psi. a lot of mech boost comp are set that way to reduce over boosting.

Spend 5 or so seconds past 18psi and it drops back to around 12psi till you lift off.

^ i thought that was just for your 18psi tune? I still need to send you some moneys by the way. Havnt tried all the other chips you sent yet, will do after the new turbo goes on.

Nah, factory setting is 18 psi. Cast compressor wheels probably don't last long past that.

The YD25 doesn't have a "fuel cut" as it doesn't read boost pressure, it calculates the air density off the MAF sensor. I have run mine well above 30psi and I have no fuelling issues from the computer going into limp mode. The only fuelling issues I have had is running the rails dry under high boost, an Airdog II lift pump fixed that.

Surely it has uses the MAP SENSOR to calculate the amount of fuel needed for the AIR being delivered too? Otherwise it's pointless having the MAP Sensor..

I
Nope. The d22 only has a maf sensor. No boost or map sensors on the yd25 in it at all.....

out of interest on other engines the map sensor is not used for fueling, its only there for variable turbo control.

Latest posts

Back