DTUK PDI Pulse Modulation System

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luke85

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I am new to this forum and i recently bought my first diesel 2008 Nissan Navara D40 ST-X 2 month ago

I have been research about diesel chips and i just across the net and saw there company DTUK does PDI Pulse Modulation System. Have you heard or tried one? i would like to know what the verdict? i know that module plugs all the 4 injectors sensor , not the common rail plugs, i find it very interesting, they use it on Navara D40
here the link

: http://www.diesel-performance.co.uk/box-details.php?id=6

Thanks
Luke

Welcome to the forum, Luke.

I haven't heard of these before, and pulse width modulation (PWM) used to mean it varies the injector open duration, whereas with cars like yours and mine, changes in fuel input are achieved by varying the fuel rail pressure (from about 4,400psi at idle to around 30,000psi at full throttle).

They claim to have one that fits our cars - it might be PWM, it might be pressure-based. Whether or not it's worth getting is another thing. My personal preference is to get from a local supplier, and a mob like ChipIt would be the first place I'd go if I wanted more ponies without upgrading the engine.

Latest posts

Back