dp chip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monty

Reaction score
I have a D40 2.5 lt stx , anybody out there have a chip fitted to this type of vehicle, I would appreciate some feed back on prefromance.
many thanks

Welcome to the forums Monty. Try doing a site search for "chip" or even a brand of chip and you'll find there are quite a few threads already about people with chips. Given you've got a D40 you could concentrate on the D40 sections by doing an advanced search and selecting only the D40 sections but either way there is plenty of chip chat on here.

as krafty mentioned mate, search for the chip and you will find a heap of info... as for the dp chip it doesnt get much of a good wrap... mind you that was for the d22 i think not your d40...
still waiting on someone to have a good chip suitable for the new d22 motor

Gday blokes, I put a morepower chip in my d40 auto. Sensational power upgrade, very little extra fuel used, I would recommend doing this along with an exhaust mod.

Pointless chipping them until you get a 3 inch exhaust to reeve all the benifits.

Latest posts

Back