Diff drop down kits

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, cant hurt really. but 3/8th?? surly we could drop it a little more.
I think you would sell plenty.

3/8 would be nearly 20mm drop, that the same drop as a hilux drop kit (from memory), but 20mm (3/8) is going to be an improvement.

This would only benefit d22 with calmini or similar arms. If you have standard 2" lift your cv angles aren't that bad as it's within factory specs.

To fit these drop bushes, what exactly would need to be done? Cv's and diff removed completely or is the diff able to just be unbolted and lowered in place? And the spacers then fitted?

-Tyler

This would only benefit d22 with calmini or similar arms. If you have standard 2" lift your cv angles aren't that bad as it's within factory specs.

Yeah exactly and I have calmini arms.

Jason navara I would be in for sure.

As the bushes are pressed into the diff you will need to unbolt cvs and remove diff completely then press old bushes out and then install new bushes. Well thats whats required for the 4x4parts.com bushes

As the bushes are pressed into the diff you will need to unbolt cvs and remove diff completely then press old bushes out and then install new bushes. Well thats whats required for the 4x4parts.com bushes

im guessing this is correct. going from the photo's id say you are correct.

They would have to be pressed in exactly in the right position otherwise the diff could track left or right and even sit at an angle causing havoc with wheel alignments.

Latest posts

Back