Diesel Chips / Diesel Tuning - How Its Done

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's in barbados, likely has the old non CR YD25 as well so he will probably have to get a European chip.

Very ;)

Hey beef,

Welcome to the forum.

Feel free to search the D22 section for plenty of posts about chips.

Asking the same question hat has been asked many times before wont get you an answer.

Maybe contact John from chip it above, he seems helpful.

brilliant post - thanks ! I'm looking into chips now but are seriously thinking of a good dyno tune and water injection ... do you have any insights on that ? and what chip would you suggest for a nav' zd30 ? It has snorkel and 3' exhaust ! cheers zed

I think he has gone back and edited them in order to delete them, replacing them with ........
It's not just you, no one can see the original posts anymore.

thats just your own propaganda though, Lindsay did a comparison on all of the actual chips and their pros and cons.

I can post it back up, unsticky this and sticky the new thread giving Lindsay the credit, that would prevent anyone from removing it (except for an admin). I've written to Lindsay but haven't had a response yet. I'll wait a few more days before I do anything.

I paid through eBay and Paypal for a chip from No Limit for my ute. Within a few days the ute was wrecked, and they had sent me an email asking for further details on the ute model. I told them the vehicle was now wrecked, and asked if (with payment adjustment if necessary) I could swap to a chip for a new diesel. I have not heard from them since. I have not received the chip, I cannot get an answer whether the chip has been sent... nothing. The will not respond or send the money back. eBay and Paypal have not responded to emails either, as the payment was made more than three months ago.

Any suggestions please to [email protected], will be gratefully considered.

thanks

(No chip on my shoulders....or in my car)

Hi DieselTuner2
I am interested in reading your post about the Diesel chips and every comment mentioned that you had done your homework and that the article was very informative but I can't find how to read your article. I am a new member and obviously am doing something wrong.
Have a good day,
starbuck 234

Latest posts

Back