Deep Cycle Battery Brands.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On paper it's a hell of a battery. 900CCA, 100Ah, 180minutes RC, discharge it to 20% without drama, charge rate (recommended) 30A but can charge at 50A per hour, can be discharged at 50A/hr as well.

You usually only get those figures with a spiral wound AGM. I wonder what the next generation of THOSE will be like!

Looked at one of these in a larger capacity to take the place of my 100ah SSB i have fitted atm. It was dirt cheap at onky $199 from a local solar retailer.

Good specs as tony has pointed out.

Rusty

Sort of on the topic of aux batteries, I was looking through eBay and came across these (different link I know) https://www.batterybusiness.com.au/store/category/dcdc_matson compared to pricing of the redarc and ctek ones that's pretty reasonable. They seem to be too new to even have any mentions on Google yet so I don't know how good they are... The specs seem pretty decent though for the price

Thanks for the feed back guys. Yeah i paid a bit more than 200 but still way cheaper than other options with similar specs. I have just tested it.. ran my Trail blazer sitting in shed (shaded ) for roughly 50-54hours (this is when i checked on it) before the low voltage light came up on trail blazer battery was sitting at 10.3 volts. not bad i believe. the freezer was empty to so ill fill it next round and see how much longer i get out of it.

Back