D40 Rear diff breather

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405571135.335681.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1405571146.520012.jpg
Here is the diff breathers mal sent me will be doing a write up in them with more pics and where all the hoses go to and from. Thanks mal great kit!

has anyone got a step by step procedure for this or a few pictures of breather locations? I did rear one this morning but cant seem to locate the other 4

front diff is beside air box, diff and transfer case (3 of) run up behind engine on firewall. if you crawl under the car on drivers side and look up behind engine youll see them

i just joined them. the nylon tubing that came with my kit fitted inside the original rubber tube perfectly. just a few zip ties to hold them in

Hey all, sorry to revive an old thread but does someone know what breathers need to be extended on a 2011 d40 thai built? Or of the locations so i may check my self? Thanks :)

Same 5 mentioned i would guess. Mines spain built but shouldn't bea great deal difference
front diff rear diff and 3for gearbox and transfer
rear in on the drivers side axle -- just a spike
Gear box & transfer in up near firewall. . Crawl under car about half an arm past bottom of car, reach over and you'll find three rubber tubes very close together..
Front is up near fuse box i think?? Just sitting there
hope this helps.. let me know if not & ill try again
Easier to understand once you've done it

Latest posts

Back