D40&D22 auto Lokka group buy **DEAL NOW CLOSED**

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got the PM Pat.

we are now at 10 units!! in less then two days!!

I will leave it open for a few more days and see if it still keeps going at this speed.

For those that have sent PMs i will send you my acc details tonight or tomorrow and you can start to transfer funds as soon as i get all the funds in i will let you know and transfer them to 4WD SYSTEMS so we can get a shipment sent out asap.

I agree with MOFO... I say set a cut off date, say mid or end of the week, and then we know where are at and should be good to go.... there will probably be a couple more that jump on board by then as well.

Good effort!

Its my understanding that Nathan has done this Solely to support the boys at 4wd systems and give us all a kick back into the pocket. Top job mate thank you for putting this together for us!

I am very interested in a 'group fitting day', while I can swing a wrench at almost anything on my truck i would never attempt this install alone.
Can we mock up another list Nathan for people who can travel in and book the workshop!

thanks again mate

Its my understanding that Nathan has done this Solely to support the boys at 4wd systems and give us all a kick back into the pocket. Top job mate thank you for putting this together for us!

I am very interested in a 'group fitting day', while I can swing a wrench at almost anything on my truck i would never attempt this install alone.
Can we mock up another list Nathan for people who can travel in and book the workshop!

thanks again mate

Yeah mate start a list, it would be good to see who wants to try and go down this path, that way we can say to the guys at Opposite Lock or Seldom Seen we have X amount of cars blah blah and see what they say.
I cant guarantee they will even want this at the work shop but we wont know until we talk to them.

NEW LIST

The list at the moment is now 10 units

we have ,

onemofo x3 units 2xD22's + 1xD40

75GRC x 1 unit , D22 v6

Ben85 x 1 unit , D22 ZD30

SPALDING x 1 unit, D22 ZD30

Eclipsed x 1 unit, D22 ZD30

Gbt x 1 unit, D40 King cab

Mike1303 x 1, D40

Pats x1, D22 ZD30

thanks again mate
Mike long from Qld for a group fitting !! maybe you should move to Qld make it easier !!!!!:rofl2:

Mike long from Qld for a group fitting !! maybe you should move to Qld make it easier !!!!!:rofl2:

lets book it for the week before the muster?
then well all be set to follow the mighty ranga where ever it goes hahaha

Gees Geoff.. V6 :deadhorse2: one day you may achieve a Diesel level !!!!! keep working in it

Hahaha

Mine already has a good front diff in it r200

Where the diesels only come out with a r180

So I'm already in front.lol

Have sent a Pm to you re: contact details

I think this run will be quite interesting!!

Cheers
Geoff

"GO THE V6's''

HJ in Nath and thank you for your time to do this.

Copy that John.

-: LIST UPDATE :-

The list at the moment is now 11 units

we have ,

onemofo x3 units 2xD22's + 1xD40

75GRC x 1 unit , D22 v6

Ben85 x 1 unit , D22 ZD30

SPALDING x 1 unit, D22 ZD30

Eclipsed x 1 unit, D22 ZD30

Gbt x 1 unit, D40 King cab

Mike1303 x 1, D40

Pats x1, D22 ZD30

Happy John x1, D22

dont know if i have missed it or not

where are we thinking of having the fitting day???

Im going to ask the guys at both SELDOM SEEN in Picton 2hrs from ACT

and Opposite Lock Narellan 2.5hrs from ACT.

Not promising anything but i will see, we will need to know how many will be doing it and what sort of $ they want to allow the use of the workshop hoist and if we can hire one of their Mechanics to load the LOKKA's into the centres.

Copy that John. -: LIST UPDATE :- The list at the moment is now 11 units we have , onemofo x3 units 2xD22's + 1xD40 75GRC x 1 unit , D22 v6 Ben85 x 1 unit , D22 ZD30 SPALDING x 1 unit, D22 ZD30 Eclipsed x 1 unit, D22 ZD30 Gbt x 1 unit, D40 King cab Mike1303 x 1, D40 Pats x1, D22 ZD30 Happy John x1, D22

The way the numbers keep going up Nath

Might be worth speaking to 4wd Systems
And getting them to throw in a couple of extra bits and pieces for everybody or maybe even squeeze a little bit more out of the price.

Not trying to be pushy.lol
As the old saying goes you never know until you ask..

I can't believe how many that have confirmed after 48 hours!! WoW

I know there's going to be a lot of happy 4x4 drivers out there, once they have install there unit.

Cheers again Nath top job

Geoff

"GO THE V6's''

Im going to ask the guys at both SELDOM SEEN in Picton 2hrs from ACT

and Opposite Lock Narellan 2.5hrs from ACT.

Not promising anything but i will see, we will need to know how many will be doing it and what sort of $ they want to allow the use of the workshop hoist and if we can hire one of their Mechanics to load the LOKKA's into the centres.

yeah sweet little drive up the road wont bother me

This thread directs some buisness to a muster sponsor and gives some good savings to members
I gather everyone has decided an auto locker is for them, do your research, they have good reviews,I would have one
The forum has NO involvement or liability in any way in any group buys
if someone wants to create a different group buy please do it in another thread
Thanks

Last edited:
Mate this isnt a good look IMO

E-LOCKERS do have advantages but there is a few down sides like the PRICE,

Nah all good, no issue with getting word out of good deals being made available for the members here, I would go an e-lock but just out of my price range. I think people go the auto lokka as its a cheaper and beneficial supplement.
Steve if you like some advice create a thread as we have and see how you go you may find a few getting involved in a similar fashion. Good luck

Last edited:
Nah all good, no issue with getting word out of good deals being made available for the members here, I would go an e-lock but just out of my price range. I think people go the auto lokka as its a cheaper and beneficial supplement.
Steve if you like some advice create a thread as we have and see how you go you may find a few getting involved in a similar fashion. Good luck

despite the price, it might be benificial to the QLD members to look into given hes local to some?
Always an upside to everything :):dirol::dirol::dirol:

Latest posts

Back