D40 Angel eyes

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cult

Reaction score
hey guys
anyone know of where to find angel eyes for a 2012 navara d40?
the guys on ebay said it will only fit a 2 door?

bren

Welcome to the Forum, At the moment i havent seen any for the 2012-13 Spanish models and even the forum member that sells and retrofits projector kits ect says that no wants to touch the later model lights, that may change just not sure when.
So basically as far as im aware we are out of luck for the time being.

If I remember one seller said it was because of the adjustable head lights. So if you have an rx you might be in luck

Cheers guys. I was a little confused about the lights. I might just wait.
Loving this Navara site. I will ost up a few pics of the truck for you guys to have a look at :)

Yes we can retrofit fit them mate. I've done a couple for members here and a few overseas. There is even a pic of the Spanish model navara I did in my vendors section. I never at any stage said I wouldn't do them but they require more labour and time to do but as you can see we do them.

Most guys in the States wont touch them which is why I'm getting work from over there.

These are Spanish lights we did below.

D40lexusprojectors011_zps4ae2e7ea.jpg

If you want more details shoot me an email at [email protected]

Cheers Mick

I forgot to mention the adjustable headlights has no effect at all on projector retrofits. I've done heaps of them.

Cheers Mick

So can you still adjust them or are they now fixed
They are adjusted just like you would normally there are no changes to the external part of the light. All the work is carried out internally so nothing changes except the lighting output.

Hey Mick,

Are these still available fora 2012 STX550 (Spain) ?? Can't believe how crap the std lights are..

Cheers

This is a little late to comment as I don't read all the posts here but yes I still retrofit ALL headlights regardless of if it's Spanish or Thai they can all be done it's just the labour that varies.

Cheers Mick

Back