Headlight upgrade for 2015 thai d40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tornadotruck

Reaction score
Hey all looking at upgrading the headlights in my 2015 thai d40 the ones in atm are the most pissweak things ever no matter what i try can barely see 10ft in front on low or high beam thank god for driving lights. But was looking at upgrading the lights and i seen that for some models you can get these angel eye ones that look nice and i reckon would look good in my car just wondering if anyone knows where i can get some most places only seem to sell between 03-11 models TIA

I changed my globes to a set of LED's. Now I have the SFS in front of me as I drive.

Those Angel eye ones you speak of (personally) look tacky.

As Manning said, direct replacement. No modifications needed. Even the rubber boots went back on over the back.
Hey Tony, I have a 2010 Spanish built Navara & when I check with Repco & Supercheap, they say they don’t fit. What year is yours as I just want to double check before buying them? Thanks.

Hey Tony, I have a 2010 Spanish built Navara & when I check with Repco & Supercheap, they say they don’t fit. What year is yours as I just want to double check before buying them? Thanks.

2009. The globes I linked to are no larger than standard H4 globes - there's no heatsink or fan at the back.

I
I've got these ones, been 12 months + and knock wood they have been flawless.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/3917368...4jJzdPzWhMRya/kjl7l5wWwC5f|tkp:Bk9SR8DWiZ6zYg
Funny thing is, at night when it's really quiet and you've got the lights on (engine off) you can hear the hum of the fans.

Latest posts

Back