D22 ZD30 Fault codes

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Notice to all members I can realign the scissor gear spot on if any one has a problem just contact me don't charge a arm and a leg like the dealers cheers welshy1

Notice to all members I can realign the scissor gear spot on if any one has a problem just contact me don't charge a arm and a leg like the dealers cheers welshy1
i assume you mean if you did not lock the scissor gear before removing the pump? then no, afaik they are not repairable. you would need a jig and the specs from nissan. i have not heard of anyone winding it back up properly.

Thanks everyone for the advice. Only the two codes show up now, and it starts almost every time i clear them. Runs for awhile, then shuts off. I found what looks like some sort of tuning chip/throttle controller on this thing. Never knew it was there. Removed it, and havent had all the other codes since, just the 0407 and 0701 consistently. It does have a dual battery system, so i will try isolating that and will also check out the return valve if possible. Once again thankyou for the help, really appreciated. Will update if i find a solution

Ok, disconnected dual battery system and engine ran for longest it ever has since this all started, but alas, once again it all of a sudden stops. It no sometimes gives a code, and other times doesnt. Any other ideas?

i assume you mean if you did not lock the scissor gear before removing the pump? then no, afaik they are not repairable. you would need a jig and the specs from nissan. i have not heard of anyone winding it back up properly.
Hi mate yes I do ok made up a jig to di them easy as ok blokes who remove a pumpand don't k ow what they are doing ok hence scissor sprung ok cheers

Ok, I'm gonna go with its the pump. Started this morning, died after 1 minute. Started again, dies after a minute, gave the 0407 code only this time. cleaned return pipe and ball. Changed ecu, primer pump all to no avail. Its really pissing me now, as we started with so many codes, and have now just came down to one ore two maybe (Crank and cam sensors). Last question, is how hard is it to DIY change a pump and are there any guides etc? Have one on a donor Nav thats not too old (so have pump and matching vehicle ecu)

Ok, I'm gonna go with its the pump. Started this morning, died after 1 minute. Started again, dies after a minute, gave the 0407 code only this time. cleaned return pipe and ball. Changed ecu, primer pump all to no avail. Its really pissing me now, as we started with so many codes, and have now just came down to one ore two maybe (Crank and cam sensors). Last question, is how hard is it to DIY change a pump and are there any guides etc? Have one on a donor Nav thats not too old (so have pump and matching vehicle ecu)
download the manual, it has everything in it.
main thing is secure the scissor gear before you take it off otherwise you need to buy a new one.
the next big thing is getting timing lined up.

Latest posts

Back