D22 tjm rear bar 09+

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyler-k

Reaction score
So I thought I would pop in to my local tjm today and see how the progress was with the rear bars for the newer models.

I was pleasantly surprised when the guy said yep their available now. $792 was the quoted price including tow kit and beaver plate. Ill be ordering as soon as I've got the money. I'm cheering and I thought a fair few others would be too.

Cheers

-Tyler

Bit dearer then the previous models. Great bar though, love it.

How did you go with this Tyler as I went to my local TJM yesterday and the RB6 bar won't be ready until august at this stage.
My TJM dealer was kind enough to show the spreadsheet report from the TJM engineering department to confirm.
They are currently waiting on a QLD vehicle to test fit their prototype bar to.

That's very interesting. To be honest I haven't been back in as I haven't had the money due to trying to buy my first property. I did confirm with the guy a few times that was it to suit the newer model and he was certain it did. Either way sometime in the near future would be good. I might give one of the other tjm's in Brisbane a ring and see what they say.

I have been leaning towards maybe having a custom bar built off of the standard tow bar. Ill have to see when I've got the money. Winch and exhaust first I think.

-tyler

That was just supply I'm pretty sure and they might have quoted about $150 for fitting. I would fit myself and save the money.

If I have time tomorrow Ill give one of the tjm's a ring and see what answer I get.

-Tyler

Latest posts

Back