D22 Navara Service Manual download - 97' to 08'

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be worse they could be jumping on to sell shit and never return, hang on didn't someone once suggest a minimum post count before sales which would have gone a long way to eliminating such things :sarcastic:

Hrm none of the links are working and I haven't been able to find a link elsewhere. Anyone able to upload that'd be great, or even just a td27 section.

And a big hearty welcome to the forums to you, is there anything else we can help you with or do you just want the free download.

Hi mate, any chance I can have a copy of your manual ?

cheers,

Carlo

could someone please email me a copy,?
[email protected]

thankyou

Hrm none of the links are working and I haven't been able to find a link elsewhere. Anyone able to upload that'd be great, or even just a td27 section.

link still down, please get it back up.... cheers boys

Send me a Pm and Ill send you out a copy.

Hi guys, I'm new here (no doubt you regulars would know that already) I'd really love to get a copy of the service manual so I'll be sending a really nice PM to Dave as he has posted :). I just thought that i'd make a suggestion on this general topic though;

I've been a member on a number of forums like this in the past. This is my first Navara and as much as I appreciate being able to check this forum, I can't / don't want to be accessing it unless I have to whilst I'm working on my vehicle. I'd much rather do some research on here, then have a physical copy of the manual to cover with greasy fingerprints and then post my results and work-arounds to help others on here. Considering my local Supercheap has told me that no-one makes a workshop manual for the Navara I can imagine any copy (especially a digital copy) is worth gold. So perhaps it could be worthwhile for the site manager to host the files on the server and offer access to download the manuals for a small fee to help cover the costs associated with hosting this great forum.

Just a thought.

This sort of thing has come up before and as far as I'm concerned the "site manager" should not be risking himself or his server by making available the downloading of pirated material, and that is what the workshop manual is, pirated and copywritten to Nissan. How Nissan charge for it is up to them (and the fodder of a large number of arguments) but it's still not a free for all, even for those buying $5 copies from ebay.

There is more than enough anon sites on the net that have these files for download which can risk getting in the shit, no point risking the forum for the sake for a few files even if the risk is extremely low.

Hi my name is kieron ive just signed up to the forum and would like some help i any one could please. ive stuffed my gear box by getting stuck in some water.. and have bought a second handy. my transfer case is still ace and need to exchange my transfer case onto the second hand gear box and then install. Ive been looking every where for a nissan navara d22 03/04 manual and this in the only site with a link to one but the link is not working could some one plz email me a copy or refer me to some where to download one please.. i need it done before chrissy to try and get a fishing trip in

I may be able to offer a link to it, but I want to see a fully set up garage from the member and a few posts contributing to the forum first.

And a big hearty welcome to the forums to you, is there anything else we can help you with or do you just want the free download.

Pick me, pick me.....yes me i want a free download...must have from '08 - to current model D22.

thanks guys, heaps...love the site...you guys are tops.....cya.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sort of thing has come up before and as far as I'm concerned the "site manager" should not be risking himself or his server by making available the downloading of pirated material, and that is what the workshop manual is, pirated and copywritten to Nissan. How Nissan charge for it is up to them (and the fodder of a large number of arguments) but it's still not a free for all, even for those buying $5 copies from ebay.

There is more than enough anon sites on the net that have these files for download which can risk getting in the shit, no point risking the forum for the sake for a few files even if the risk is extremely low.

Thats a fair call. I actually didn't even think of copyright issues. While it's great that there are members on here that do have copies to share, I'm still surprised that they aren't readily available for purchase in shops. It's not like the Navara is a rare car.
From what is can see Haynes do 1986-1996 Nissan Navara / Pathfinder 1980-86 Haynes Part No. 72730 (and a 1987-1995 Nissan Navara / Pathfinder 1980-86 Haynes Part No. 72730)
and 1996 to 2001 Nissan / Datsun Pathfinder 1996-01 Haynes Part No. 72031
Im wondering why they havent done an update in 10 years.

Latest posts

Back