D22 Cargo Net - HELP

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agent009

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a Gorilla Cargo Net for my D22 4 Door.

However, all the pics I have seen of cargo nets are on aluminium trays.

Mine is just the standard tray which has 4 hooks in the tray (one in each corner). Will the cargo net fit in using these hooks or do I need to add something else to my ute?? I don't really want to spend much money on this.

Thanks

Trade tools mate tell them your type of truck and see if they have it in stock also be aware the ones you see with the 100mm squares such as at supercheap are illegal you have to have a tarp under it the fines are $100 per unsecured item and it's being heavily inforced well worth th $50 it should cost you.

thanks john. them ones are a lot cheaper than gorilla nets so I'll consider that as well.

But my question is more around fitting the nets to my tray. All the pics I've seen (including the ones on Trade Tools website) are on aluminium trays and are attached to rails on the side or underneat the tray.

All my Navara has is a hook in each corner of the tray (INSIDE the tray)...not sure if any cargo nets can be fitted appropriately?

The nets normally are provided with hooks on request but given the fact you have only 4 points to attach to you can simply attach more anchors on the inside of the tray most of the nets are 2.4 by 1.8 you need the smaller one
1.2 by 1.5.
John

What about tonneau buttons on the outside of the tub? Can pickup a dozen of these next to nothing and that might work better?

Back