Customizing back seat

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zacb_

Reaction score
Hey guys i am new to this forum, i am wanting to change my back seat by cutting the middle part of the seat out to fit my subwoofer in there, has anyone ever changed there back seat and how did you do it? Or any suggestions and tips on doing this?
Regards Zac

Hey guys i am new to this forum, i am wanting to change my back seat by cutting the middle part of the seat out to fit my subwoofer in there, has anyone ever changed there back seat and how did you do it? Or any suggestions and tips on doing this?
Regards Zac

I think most people get a sub that fits behind the back seat, I thought about doing the same sorta thing except I was going to put a fridge in the middle.Not got around to it yet as I get the feeling there will be alot of work in it.

I think most people get a sub that fits behind the back seat, I thought about doing the same sorta thing except I was going to put a fridge in the middle.Not got around to it yet as I get the feeling there will be alot of work in it.

yeah mate, most of the subs ive been looking at cant fit unless i make a custom box, i think by taking the middle part of my seat out would make it a unique look aswell. i guess you just need to know what your doing

cutting a seat in half is not an easy job period. have to modify the frame and make middle mount points then completly remake the cover. not a fun or easy job

Latest posts

Back