Custom Exhaust?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobys

Reaction score
Hi all. Does anyone know of a good exhaust place that's reasonable on pricing and the same with quality? Preferably in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. Or even in a town north of Melbourne. ie: Kilmore/ Seymour/ Nagambi.etc.Even if someone works from home. Cash paid. Thanks in advance. Steve

Dea performance (Dandenong). I just bought one and had it fitted - easily the best MOD I've done. Only 600 bucks too. Not custom but hard to go past I feel.

Thanks Damo. Will check it out tomorrow. Yeah I don't really need "custom" so to speak. But it's not off the shelf as my engine is not from my model Ute. cheers Steve

Hey mate, any decent exhaust shop can do it. Google a few shops around your local area, and make some calls.
DEA is good, especially their pre-fab stuff, but unless you are nearby i wouldnt go that far to get work done.
I dont know what your custom application is but maybe you can get 3/4 of a prefab system to suit your chassis, and then get the engine part done custom locally?

Thanks Rabbid, that's good advise. I have been in touch with DEA and they are happy to help but perhaps you are right. It is a long way to go when surely there is some one around here? Somebody told me to give Glenroy Exhaust a call. They are in Somerton and do everything from Utes to Tip trucks. So that may be an option. Cheers Steve

Latest posts

Back