Converted to Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NavRon

Reaction score
Hi,
I am new to this forum as I have just bought a new D40 2.5l Spanish dual cab. The finance director went along with it as the old 4WD just cost an arm and leg on the recent trip to Darwin and then blew the radiator two days after getting home to Sanctuary Point, 150km south of Sydney. (Better happening at home rather than on the trip with heavy caravan)

I was a member of a another forum for years and learned plenty and perhaps was able to give a little advice back from time to time. This forum will be a great help to me and I will unashamedly pick the brains of people who know more than me.

The Navara is stock standard at this time but looks pretty neat in Flame Red (very fast or so the cop on the Hume Hwy told me) with colour coded ARB bull bar and canopy. Just picked up the tub liner but other mods that I have in mind will only come over time. Bits for previous cars were offset with the promise of an ever increasing size of diamond in a ring for SWAMBO. I currently owe for about a 5ct diamond.

NavRon

Hi and welcome, it's a good forum with plenty of knowledge around, my Nav is the third 4x4 and all the experience gained with them helps understand the Nav better.

Back