codes

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al

LURKER
Reaction score
Today after a around a 2 hour drive I had the engine light come on. turned off the car then it came back on after about 10 mins. I checked the codes and seem to have a heap of different ones coming up

I think its showing at least 703 403 707 104, I'll change the fuel filter/check air filter tomorrow as it has been rainy today and i did spend a fair while on the highway in it.

Any ideas...looking at the numbers it lists a few expensive parts so i'm hoping like hell its something that its just throwing random codes as the car is driving fine. i have not notice it being hard to start, running rough or low on power, things i would thought would be signs of fault injector pumps as some of the codes imply.

thanks!
Al

View My Video

Looks to me like it's saying accelerator position sensor (403), fuel pump (703), injector timing (707) and vehicle speed sensor (104).

I'd suspect either a sensor fault or a loose electrical connection at first.

I'm pretty sure your spot on Tony. Didn't get time to change fuel filter but picked up 2 Donaldson filters @ $ 17 each from maxiparts.

After clearing codes last night and doing a bit of running as around today .... No more codes. Maybe some moisture got into a sensor wire or something or is just loose. Will go over her this weekend to investigate.

A bit off topic but how do get the codes from the ECU?

There is a guide and pics from manual in a couple of threads. See how u go with a search to save bulking up this thread with duplicate info.

Latest posts

Back