Clear protector spots on soft tonneau

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fzrr

Reaction score
Does anyone know of an alternative or where to buy the clear spots they stick on the tray to protect the paint at each tie down spot for the soft tonneau covers?

I need 4 for the tailgate as they removed them when I got the spray tub liner done but Nissan only sell them in a set for $77.

Aren't they just like that headlight protector stuff that Autobarn sell? That's the first place I'd try, I'm sure if they haven't got something suitable they will tell you were to look.

Its a lot thinner then that headlight skinz stuff and very soft and stretchy in comparison. Almost feels like that clear rubbery plastic stuff they sometimes pack electronic stuff in.

If all else fails go to the guys who make canopies, truck tarps and vinyl tents

I didnt know they were supposed to put clear stuff on the paint. My soft tonneau has rubbed right through the paint since I bought it about 2 months ago.

I wonder if Nissan will fix the paint?

:lol: Nissan accept responsibility! :lol: !!!!Fix your paint!!!!
Good luck!
PMSL

Sad but I bet the feign interest and then just shrug shoulders and walk away.

I didnt know they were supposed to put clear stuff on the paint. My soft tonneau has rubbed right through the paint since I bought it about 2 months ago.

I wonder if Nissan will fix the paint?

Where has it rubbed through? This are just small spots they put where the plastic mount is on the cover. I had the soft tonneau fitted pre delivery and they are part of the kit that includes the bits they mount in the tub.

P1000145.jpg

I just found the clear 3M sticky spots in the glove box. Lazy Nissan didn't bother to fit them.
I'll need to fix up the paint then fit them myself.

Latest posts

Back