Chip it Installed

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyson25

Reaction score
Just thought i would share,
I have a manual 2012 Navara ST Dual Cab and have just fitted a chip it chip.
I have only had the car a month and a half.after just driving around the block with the chip installed this afternoon all i can say is WOW!!
Not difficult to install and i am only on tune 5, goes up to10.
the car really goes when you put your foot downand im really looking forward to doing many more kms with the extra oomph.
If your in Sydney and after more power give Rob a call, he is very helpfull and knowledgable.

Nice man glad your happy with it.. I heard some really good feedback with these chips.. I went the other way tho unichip just waiting for the injector extender module the I can get it fitted and tuned so ill post some graphs when I'm done.. Looks like it will be next weekend so keep your eyes out for a thread about unichip haha sorry didn't mean to hijack your thread.. But I'd love to see what power you got from the chip.. Do you have any other mods or is it stock?

Currently have EGR blanked, k&n panel filter and factory muffler replaced with a hotdog.
I will have dynoed at some stage with and without chip.
Will be interested to see your results with all your mods.

No just the standard one... Only just managed to get it approved by the finance manager...the wife

$900 for the standard thats including the forum discount of 10%. The new one is around $1600 I think.

Currently have EGR blanked, k&n panel filter and factory muffler replaced with a hotdog.
I will have dynoed at some stage with and without chip.
Will be interested to see your results with all your mods.

Believe me it's been years in the process I can't wait myself haha I'm looking forward to it.. I am really curious what rwhp I have.. Only thing I regret was not putting it on the Dyno when stock but ohh well at least now I get to see the power with mods and then with chip in and tuned..

i got the chip it chip on my d22 with the fuel limiter and boost controler and egr blank and k&n filter and i can say the same thing wow and its only on stage 6 out of 15 cheapest hp and easy to install childs play

i got the chip it chip on my d22 with the fuel limiter and boost controler and egr blank and k&n filter and i can say the same thing wow and its only on stage 6 out of 15 cheapest hp and easy to install childs play

Yeh it's a small price to pay for a big gain, always worth the money if you can feel the difference..

Well done mate you will enjoy the power gains it will get you out situations where before there was not much there well done for fitting exhaust that complements the chip and is worth every penny the dyno may suprise you with what it pumps out also when you drive it easy after getting used to the difference watch your fuel economy drop,yes Rob is a gent to deal with nothing is a problem.

Back