Chainsaw Case

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the same case when i bought the husky 365 4 years ago. Not to keep ute clean but to stop damage to $1000 saw, And good luck i still keep rag on bottom of case to mop up the bloody oil. The little 235 bought for camping and 4wd, And the last couple of times out with vnog i forget the thing clever

For those not familiar the chinese saws are here ----> Raiden 52cc Professional Chainsaw price drop by $20 since last week. Delivered to your door for $130![/QUOTE]

Jesus Aido that'd a great deal, even if it sh**s itself! Ive just put one on my list. I don't use enough to get a good one, and can just borrow from work!
Is the chain for one of these just an over the counter bar chain?

top saw ridgie nice and light , Jason forgot the most important thing about the case. It comes with a plug to fill the gap where the bar goes through so it can be used as a esky :cheers!:

For those not familiar the chinese saws are here ----> Raiden 52cc Professional Chainsaw price drop by $20 since last week. Delivered to your door for $130!

Is the chain for one of these just an over the counter bar chain?[/QUOTE]
Yes but they come fitted with a decent quality Carlton chain. Look after it, keep it out of the dirt and give it a touch up with the file provided and you cant go wrong.

They are good cases alright, we got ours as a bonus when we bought the 440E last year. And you're right about the bar oil doing a leak after use, its a pain although it hasn't happened after the last couple of times I've used it.

Dont think you can get one big enough to fit my 066 Magnum in.

We are still running 3 076's (from about 15 years ago) with 26'inch bars and 2 Huskies with 18" bars, not that we want boxes for them because they are easier to pack in a ute load of fire wood without boxes but they do need to be fairly big boxes.

I bought one of these:
NEW 52cc 22" GASOLINE CHAINSAW CHAIN SAW E-START GARDEN (eBay item 190486978350 end time 12-Jan-11 18:15:46 AEDST) : Home

about two years ago, with the 18" bar and so far it's been unreal. Paid $51 for the saw and $47 for delivery, and it was the best $100 I've ever spent. On Sunday I got 3 metres of firewood with it and it didn't miss a beat. Probably done over 15m so far and other than sharpening the chain, it hasn't needed any work. If and when it packs it in, I'll just get another one.

Great buy! And I was thinking the same thing when we bought ours, spend a couple of hundred dollars on a cheapie and see how it goes, or pop for $750.00 on a Husky, Stihl etc.

Just goes to show even the cheap ones can do the job as well. (Longevity will come in to it, but at that price as you say, buy another)

Just picked up my MS290 - with a carry case.

Now the only thing that can slow down VNOG is a landslide...... :rant:

Chainsaw_005_Large_.jpg

Chainsaw_002_Large_.jpg

For those not familiar the chinese saws are here ----> Raiden 52cc Professional Chainsaw price drop by $20 since last week. Delivered to your door for $130!

They are back upo to $140-00 !!!

Still contemplating. The brake has been fixed on the Husqie - and we have a special relationship, and I know she would get upset if I left her home and took some cheap slut version out bush. The plus about having a small one is that all the other boys want to get out there bigger version and get it dirty and covered in oil..................

:big_smile:

I've got the same case as Dion's, Stihl needs a rag left in the bottom to soak up the oil! and is about twice the size of my 180c!

Would love to have an 08s as they are truly bulletproof.
Alas like everything good they are no longer in production.
Busted out the Chinese mean machine this arvo to shorten up the fallen apple tree from last night. It was all over in less than a minute and I was just getting into the swing of it! So I gave it a few revs and inhaled the 2 stroke just for the love of it!

Back