Chainsaw Case

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I was being a little too precious when I said I didn't want to get my ute dirty, but a cover for the saw now that is precious. :eviltongue:

Good one Kingcab. Protect your equipment and it will last much longer. It might be too big for my little Husqie! I'll have a closer look tonight and I might just get Ian to grab me one while he is there.

Went and had a look.....done deal.
Ridgie you can wait until the next trip and check for fit if you like.
Plenty of room for all the crap,seems sturdy.
Will give it a track test over the next few days.
P1100350.jpg

They're a good design and the price is awesome considering the cost of their saws.

The chick working behind the counter wasn't too bad either!:love:

Next door neighbour gave his kid a saw the same as that when he was 5 (no chain fitted), little bugger filled it full of paint thinner and wanted his old man to start it.

The chick working behind the counter wasn't too bad either!:love:

Might have to make the trip myself!

Navarian - glad to see those special STX cup holders come in handy. I gotta get some of those too! Seeing yours in the case I am confident mine will fit. I'll send the saw type to the tree joint and get their thoughts.

Last edited:
Might have to make the trip myself!

Navarian - glad to see those special STX cup holders come in handy. I gotta get some of those too! Seeing yours in the case I am confident mine will fit. I'll send the saw type to the tree joint and get their thoughts.

Don't make the trip to Bayswater without ringing up first, I'm not sure how many they keep in stock. It might be easier to get it posted out.

Your little saw will fit in no problems, besides weren't you toying the idea of getting a bigger one?:big_smile:

Don't make the trip to Bayswater without ringing up first, I'm not sure how many they keep in stock. It might be easier to get it posted out.

Your little saw will fit in no problems, besides weren't you toying the idea of getting a bigger one?:big_smile:

Yeah - still am but too many other things keep coming up (refer to the HELP HELP thread!)

Yeah - still am but too many other things keep coming up (refer to the HELP HELP thread!)
Keep your little husky for around the house and buy a Chinese special for flogging in the bush! I've seen in the last few trips how easy it is to set the chainsaw down and forget all about it.

Keep your little husky for around the house and buy a Chinese special for flogging in the bush! I've seen in the last few trips how easy it is to set the chainsaw down and forget all about it.
Would have only had to go back 50m to get it again :big_smile:

Chinese saws rock :rock:
Treat them well and clean them after use. Keep the chain out of the dirt. Give them good fuel (98 ron) and some castor oil (Silkolene pro KR2) to keep the barrel and bigend well lubed.
AVGAS and Castor has seen good service in mine but I used the last of it last weekend and dont have 2 stroke bikes anymore. Smells awesome to the power of rad and makes them scream like a demon.
I actually expected it to fall apart pretty quickly but it is a great saw for clearing fallen trees and firewood.
Oh and Kennards hire do good deals on 12" and 18" chains. A slab to the fellas at any branch will generally see you walk away with several used but good condition chains that have only been out on hire once. They fit either genuine Stihl or Carlton chains to their machines and fit a new one to every saw upon its return. They throw the used ones in the bin.

For those not familiar the chinese saws are here ----> Raiden 52cc Professional Chainsaw price drop by $20 since last week. Delivered to your door for $130!

I bought a baumr-AG 72cc chinese saw and its great for cutting firewood! Good ol' ebay special, I need to find a cheap case for mine as well.

Latest posts

Back