CD player Nissan Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeanw

Reaction score
Our Nissan Navara D40 is not 6 months old yet but the CD part of the Audio system is faulty. I keep getting ERROR 3 for any and all discs that I insert. No discs will play. Very frustrating. Our dealer has ordered a new player. I wonder if anyone else has had this problem.. or can anyone explain what a ERROR 3 is. :hmmmm2:

Just had a full underbelly plate fitted too so that we can go "off road" with some degree of confidence,

Cheers Jean W ::cheers!:

yeah mate had the same issue with my cd player "Err 3" i have an 08 d40 and i also took it back to nissan and got it replaced. its a common issue as it is made by clarion.

Shite, better start using our. apart from occassionally using the radio whilst waiting for the Boss, we never use it. Although I did try to link a mobile thru bluetooth(unsuccessful).

Thanks for the feed back... none too happy when you think how much you pay fo these u Beaut vehicles and the blasted CD player expires a few months in. Interesting that someone else has had the same drama.!!! Not good. We are about to go away for a couple of week so have had to resport to batteries and audio tapes for music!!! So much for technology. Hopefully yours got fixed and is ok now.,

oops Terry meant the other reply to johnanddree.. Do try yours and hopefully you do not get ERROR 3 . Grrrr!!

abput CD player

The CD player is being replaced today... some 3 or more weeks on. We have been away.. sometimes it played and sometimes it didnt and finally expired .. will not select anything and immediately ejects discs... SO SO very frustrating. I am going to be paranoid about the new one..

Latest posts

Back