Can i go higher????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stiffy21

Reaction score
hey guys I have a 2" lift with 7mm spacers up front. I would like the front to be higher though and was wondering if it was safe to do so. Below is a picture of my CV angles. is that all you need to know to determine if i can go higher? if not please let me know.
cheers

Hey mate, I have 25mm spacers on top of my tough dog lift and love how it sits now.
Only gave her a wheel alignment nothing else donr and no dramas at all

awesome thanks mate. Also when i got mine fitted i asked if i could go a bigger spacer and the bloke told me there is a suspension/steering component that could get worn out. do you know what that was? and will that be a problem?

cvs get worn out. Some people replace the auto locking hubs with manual lockers to assit with the wear/tear.

not sure how good it works but it is recommended :S

Mine has been lifted with spacers for the last 15k kms and nothing worn yet but i do have a front lokka .. If any D40 is going to be used off road i highly recommend a front locker of some sort..

cvs get worn out. Some people replace the auto locking hubs with manual lockers to assit with the wear/tear.

not sure how good it works but it is recommended :S

D40's DONT have auto hubs, the front axle is straight to the diff with no option to go to either manual or auto hubs.
The front diff in a D40 is ALWAYS spinning in or out of 4x4

Latest posts

Back