Camini kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yetti2688

Reaction score
Does any body know wat price i would be looking at to do a calmini kit to my d22 including all the parts like diff etc
Ill be doing all the work my self i can get a kit for 3500
Just need to know if any body knows the rest of the costs

well i reckon you could probably add $500 for delivery then. maybe you should contact calmini to find out.

then you need to find out exactly what other parts your going to need/use. maybe someone here will know and be able to give you a rough cost.

remember if you use the dana44 diff you will have problems with matching the ratio to the rear.

you might be able to use a patrol front diff, but then you would need to either have the diff flipped to match up to the transfer case. or you could do as dave mentioned in another thread about using one of the patrol transfer cases.
im thinking it might be a necessary to have the diff/axles shortened aswell otherwise the patrol ones might be a bit wide for the nav.

or you could get a custom made diff assembly.

Talk to Buddy (0417708598) at Buds Customs he has done plenty of current model hilux SAS conversions, he make custom diff housings the lot.

There is not much extra in width on the GQ front diff.

As Josh mentioned to, the the Dana 44 you need is 5 stud to.

Use a GQ front diff, they can easily be made bullet proof.

Need any info on the transfer, sing out or read Mud4b's thread.

Latest posts

Back