calmini uca, think i might have got a dodgy set

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamjam

Reaction score
i got a set of calmini uca off caloffroad the other day, bolted up the ball joints and noticed one of them doesnt sit in the middle of the hole on the arm and both ball joints dont pull up flush on the arms. seems as tho the hole in the arms wasnt cut big enough to allow the ball joints to sit correctly...

i dont think this is normal as i looked up a few other threads and all the ones i have seen have the ball joints pulled up hard against the arms. i have also emailed caloffroad asking them what the go is

what do you guys reckon?

Looks dodgy to me. Have you tried swapping the ball joints between the arms and see if they have the same issue? If the issue is the same it looks like they will have to be replacing them...

That ain't right. Send Calmini these photos and see what they say. Im interested to know their reply.

I got mine from snake and they forgot to even send the ball joints first time round!

Yep tried swapping the ball joints and nothing changes.

I emailed caloffroad last night just before I put this post up

sent a few emails back and forth over the weekend and will hopefully have it sorted this week :D

If you don't want the bolts to shear off it dose. No surface contact means the bolts are doing all the work. Mine sit flush. Their not rite.

I had the same issue mate. Had the arms cut larger to fit. worked perfectly! done loads of trips. But now finding myself having to replace them after 2 years and just recently been to the simpson desert.

Latest posts

Back