Calmini Shocks ?..anyone know much about them

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazza414

Reaction score
Just considering buying them along with their ECA?..anyone have any goss on them or better still actual "real world" feedback ???

hey gazza i baught a 3" lift kit from them with there shocks and ucas i must say they are awesome only let down is there a bit stiff when general driving but when i put a trailer or some weight in the car it rides absolutley perfect

thanks very much for that info..I'm looking at buying the entire 3" kit from them as well..but only raising the car 2" odd.

anyone else?

Just considering buying them along with their ECA?..anyone have any goss on them or better still actual "real world" feedback ???

Hey Gazza,
I went for a 3" Calmini with the extended wish bones and the worx on my D22.
I would have to say that they are very rigid and can be a little bit of hard work trying to get the wheel alignment right.
If I had the opportunity again I would go for a 2" TJM lift.
A lot more common, better ride and save$$$$.
It all depends on what sort of use you want out of the ute, Cal is excellent for heavy loads and towing but horrible for every day use around town and on the corrugations.
The 3"Cal is definately better than the stock but i think you may be dissapointed by the all round ride for the $ as i was.
Hope I can be of some help.
:chainsaw:

thanks for that, great info----maybe just get the Calmini UCA's and wind the torsion bars up only to 2" ?

Sorry to hijack your thread bit is there anyone around the bundaberg qld area that is running 3" calamini kit id love to be taken for a ride in your ute to feel how stiff they are. I know its a long shot bit just thought id try my luck. willing to travel a reasonable distance to go for a run in one.
Cheers Dale

Back