Calmini lift weld splits

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nashy06

Reaction score
Hi guys just wandering if much guys have the calmini 5inch lift with the diff drop... I was changing the oil today so I took the massive bash plate off and noticed where the diff attaches to the calmini bit the welds have split a bit along!!!

Not good I don't think but just wandering if anyone has heard of this ill take a photo and try and post it just to show

Thanks guys

Hi guys just wandering if much guys have the calmini 5inch lift with the diff drop... I was changing the oil today so I took the massive bash plate off and noticed where the diff attaches to the calmini bit the welds have split a bit along!!!

Not good I don't think but just wandering if anyone has heard of this ill take a photo and try and post it just to show

Thanks guys

Doesn't sound good at all if thats the part your diff bolts to. Post up some pics when you can. Just have to get it re welded.

Here's some photos just to see it must have been like this for a while I don't understand how my mechanics haven't noticed it... first oil change I do by myself on it and I see it straight away

Attachments

• image-1800207376.jpg
    image-1800207376.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 162
  • image-362800203.jpg
    image-362800203.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 132
  • image-4114891682.jpg
    image-4114891682.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 129
Get some stiffeners/gussets welded in when you get it fixed. Looks like it needs it. How the paint has come off is a sign off over stressing. Hard to see on a iPhone though.lol

Latest posts

Back