calcals build

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha there will be none of that up there mate. Going with the mrs and another couple!!
Cheaper to go Thailand for 2 weeks then Queensland

How would someone know that?? :rofl2:

Two years ago walking down Bangla Road in Patong and the 'girls' from one of the shows were out the front of their club offering photos. So I stand between them and put my arms around them, and they both immediately put my hands on their tits. Rock hard! Then they each want 100 baht for the privilege of copping a feel of their falsies! My wife and kids thought it was hilarious (it was bloody funny).

bangla road is funny as hell. Boob jobs so bad their nips are almost sitting on their shoulders haha. but Pataya is where the crazy shit is.....I was chased down the road by a 6ft+ tranny screaming at me to "f#@k me in the A$$"....fair to say i ran, but he / she had an amazing rack.....Funniest thing was later that night I saw some dude taking it back to the same hotel we were at. Must have been blinded by the rack because it was quite clearly a tranny....Poor bloke

We were walking down the beach road and my wife and daughter were looking for a place to get a pedicure. They walked quickly passed this place with a fat 40 year old lady boy sitting out the front. They stopped at the next place with a very presentable girl out the front and in they go. This girl sits them down and comes back in a few minutes - with the fat lady boy to do my wife's feet! She nearly wet herself.

Two years ago walking down Bangla Road in Patong and the 'girls' from one of the shows were out the front of their club offering photos. So I stand between them and put my arms around them, and they both immediately put my hands on their tits. Rock hard! Then they each want 100 baht for the privilege of copping a feel of their falsies! My wife and kids thought it was hilarious (it was bloody funny).

bangla road is funny as hell. Boob jobs so bad their nips are almost sitting on their shoulders haha. but Pataya is where the crazy shit is.....I was chased down the road by a 6ft+ tranny screaming at me to "f#@k me in the A$$"....fair to say i ran, but he / she had an amazing rack.....Funniest thing was later that night I saw some dude taking it back to the same hotel we were at. Must have been blinded by the rack because it was quite clearly a tranny....Poor bloke

And that my friends is why you'll never catch me going over to these 3rd world countries. I'm not into that Madam Butterfly shit.

Thailand is the best!!! The locals are so nice up there, but there are some **** wits as stated in previous posts.

Food is absolutely amazing, night clubs are insane, ping pong shows are hilarious!!

I'd go every year for a holiday if I could.

picked up some materials for my frame for the canvas canopy.
just chasing another roll bar at the moment.

Yeah I'll take it mate.
I leave to go Thailand on Thursday but if you could hold onto it until I get back that would be awesome.

Latest posts

Back