Amos' 2013 D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmosD22

Reaction score
Amos' 2013 D22 - 4 link coil over dana44 rear and SAS underway

Hi Guys,

So here's my 2013 Navara D22, bought her brand new, and have only just started getting some work done to it

Current mods:
Stereo - full pioneer pro/competition series
3.5" tweeters
8" speakers front and rear
4 channel and mono amp
sub and custom box
Touch screen dvd head unit
UHF - Icom 440n
exhaust - 3" straight through, new dump pipe
Exedy Heavy Duty Clutch
body lift - zordos 2 inch
Suspension - EFS 2 inch up front
tint - 20% all round
bullbar - nissan alloy
rearbar - TJM
TJM Underbody protection
16x8 Sunraysia Steel Rims +20 offset
285/75/16 Maxxis AT980
Genuine Nissan Snorkel

future mods:
engine conversion LS series of some kind
SAS conversion
repaint
bolsys rock sliders
xrox bar

not sure if this is allowed, remove if its not, but workshops i have used and highly recommend
Aone Audio now called carstereoshop - stereo and custom gauge set up, pricey but amazing work, and for what you get not over the top price wise
Airbourne suspension - body lift
Prestige Exhaust
Robson Brothers

as she sits
scth7r.jpg

Last edited:
so here's the only pic i currently have after some fun in the little mud we have in perth, only mod done at this stage was the tint

will get some new pics in the next week or so

1zbwd9l.jpg

Last edited:
nice ute mate
you are welcome to post any links you like, within the guidelines
your first few will be moderated then away ya go

need some sliders I see, checkout scottybobcats work, highly recommended

chips, ..............goodluck

enjoy

sounds nice mate! Any picture of that beautiful beast?

tried posting one in reply to this but hasn't seemed to have popped up, only have the 1 pic when only the tint was done, will try posting again, and will definitely post more in the next week or 2 when more work is done to her

thanks mate

nice ute mate
you are welcome to post any links you like, within the guidelines
your first few will be moderated then away ya go

need some sliders I see, checkout scottybobcats work, highly recommended

chips, ..............goodluck

enjoy

yeah i've seen a bit of scottbobcats work, looks great, certainly what i need

haha yeah chips seem to be pretty all over the shop from reading through many threads on here about it, could just be worth taking the ls1 out and putting it in the nav instead haha

thanks mate

So i've got a more up to date pic with the 4 inches of lift, 2 body and 2 suspension

pics really don't do it justice, bonnet sits at chest/sternum height, so definitely made a real difference

could not recommend zordo or efs enough, the new suspension definitely changed the way she drives, and feels a lot better

now in the next couple weeks will be adding the 35's on steelies, decided on trying out the Maxxis AT980, see how they go

also got the custom gauges going in soon along with a catch can from forefront and a snorkel, will then be looking at forefront for the new turbo, and try find a shop here that will do a nice intercooler for me

23uotp2.jpg

Last edited:
May want to re-enforce your steering setup mate if you want to put on 35s as your tierods will become vulnerable. Look into HD tie rod adjusters and maybe an idler arm brace. Most people buy from Caloffroad for about $120, they are generally the first thing to break during heavy offroad work will larger tyre/wheel combos.

May want to re-enforce your steering setup mate if you want to put on 35s as your tierods will become vulnerable. Look into HD tie rod adjusters and maybe an idler arm brace. Most people buy from Caloffroad for about $120, they are generally the first thing to break during heavy offroad work will larger tyre/wheel combos.

awesome, cheers for the headsup mate, will order myself some right now

so thanks to Shorty4655 i now have HD tie rod adjusters on order as well as idler arm brace, just waiting to receive them, along with my snorkel and catch can, then on go the 35's and see how she holds up

anyway some pics from the weekend, a day after getting the lift's fitted, thought i'd give her a crack off road, a couple of pictures of some light flexing, and a video of going down then back up the hill, video also gives a bit of how the exhaust sounds, sorry for poor quality the pics are chopped out of the video

wwgjro.jpg
52zzmh.jpg

2i1mpn9.jpg

http://tinypic.com/m/i6xnye/3]View My Video

goin in to get new shoes put on today, unfortunately the AT980's don't come in 35x16 so having to step down to 33" and will look around for a set of 35"s that i like that come for a 16 inch rim, will post up some pics tonight of what she looks like

and i've got myself TJM sump and tranny bash plates on order, as well as a TJM rear bar, waiting on back order so mid october they will be installed along with the HD tie rod adjusters along with idler arm brace and the snorkel

which should be the same time all the gauges and boost controller is fitted

in the meantime thinking it's time to order rocksliders, as the attempt in one of the videos above i smashed up the stock side step, so good excuse for some real side protection

and thinking it's time to get a little toolbox for the tray for all the tools and recovery stuff to sit in, then i think new turbo and intercooler and chip/tune

Good to see its coming along mate. Can I ask how much were the TJM bash plates? Need some myself.

Good to see its coming along mate. Can I ask how much were the TJM bash plates? Need some myself.

thanks mate, finally getting there, much more fun offroad now haha

yeah mate installed at TJM they're 290 each plus 100 for install on both so 680 all up for both plates installed

Gee you worked it hard in the middle video fella.

haha yeah that's certainly a pretty rutty climb that one, good fun but, luckily didn't break anything, i reckon with the bash plates and rock sliders on i'll have another crack at it, without any loose tyres in the tray as well haha

35's probably would've helped getting up it as well, and i don't think running full pressure in the tires did any favours

How about a front lokka, this will give you a lot more confidence and you won't need to flog it up the ruts.

yeah that is definitely on my list, but at 2500 for the elokka installed, she'll be a few months off, certainly be nice to be able to crawl up things like that instead of having to try bounce up it haha

Latest posts

Back