calcals build

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,
just abit of an update.

Lokka is in (finally). cant wait to give it a decent test.

Just dicking around now with wiring!! bought a shit load of different lights (rock lights, work lights, reverse lights) so making up a few looms.

thinking of running 2 air lines to the front and back of the nav to make life abit easier when pumping up tyres.

will get photos during the week

Hey guys,

i went shopping and picked up some bargains!!!!!!

2" body lift kit (all blocks and bolts) i got for $50

rock sliders to suit the body lift $100.

pick them up sext weekend

calcal said:
Hey guys,

i went shopping and picked up some bargains!!!!!!

2" body lift kit (all blocks and bolts) i got for $50

rock sliders to suit the body lift $100.

pick them up sext weekend

No way?? Nice pick up!

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

What happened to the other lightforce spotties?
And is it body lifted now?

Don't need them light forces with this LED bar!! Nah still not body lifted yet, I'm too lazy!! I'm trying to chase a high mount winch so everything can be done in one hit

The ute is really coming along nicely mate I love how it looks. That light bar is massive. I want 1 on my roof rack like yours but im paranoid id smash it off. What did that sting you?

The ute is really coming along nicely mate I love how it looks. That light bar is massive. I want 1 on my roof rack like yours but im paranoid id smash it off. What did that sting you?

Thanks for the complements mate!!!
It's a 42" and I paid $600 at the 4x4 show. Got it from Roosystems

So i wired up the light bar and i think its faulty. 1 and a half banks dont work but then after a while it comes on. i think i need to send it back.
IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

also, finally wired up my tray lights
IMG_0730.jpg

Ive read mixed things about doing body lifts, so I'll just leave it to someone who knows what they are doing lol

Trust me mate. Only hard part was the bar. An you can just order lifted brackets for yours.
Nothing needs to be changed. Get that shitty rear step off, and do the tray, 1 side at a time. Same for the body (I found the body easier).
Honestly mate, only one body bolt über the carpet which is easy to get to.
Zordo's instructions Are easy enough.
I didn't even remove the steering shaft, just loosened it before an tightened after. All good.
Oh and remove that Fucken stupid can brace.

Looking good mate.

Have you given that Lokka a test out yet? All working nicely is it?

Also, with the wiring for the rear work lights, did you run it through the roll bar? If so where does it come back out? or is it cabled tied to the outside?

Cheers Pete

Guys....

When u install a BL, what do u guys do with the rear Towbar? I'm assuming u don't leave it at the same height as this would look a bit ordinary....?

Back