Body lift instructions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stellafella

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has a copy of body lift fitting instructions they could scan and email me as mine came without a set! Seen a thread but was hoping the instructions will be easier to get an idea of whats what if anyone had a set

Cheers all

Did u buy a kit from zordo in the end ? He might be able to email some to u. If u didn't that's half the reason so many guys go with him is the instructions and that fact that u can call him ten times for help he is a great bloke like like that good luck

If its a Luxlift kit off Ebay, they come with instructions, if not they wil email you vehicle specific step by step instructions. Very easy to follow.

Not luxlift snakeracing i would have gone zordo's kit but couldnt pass up on $240 for a full ally snakeracing kit but the guy i got it off lost the instructions so just after a step by step guid to follow to get an idea of whats what! Also so it doesnt take me 3days lol! I Rang snake raceing but they said as i didnt buy it from them they wont email me the instructions!!!!

Last edited:
Not luxlift snakeracing i would have gone zordo's kit but couldnt pass up on $240 for a full ally snakeracing kit but the guy i got it off lost the instructions so just after a step by step guid to follow to get an idea of whats what! Also so it doesnt take me 3days lol! I Rang snake raceing but they said as i didnt buy it from them they wont email me the instructions!!!!

Go on Ebay, search D22 50mm body lift, message Luxlifts and say you bought one of their kits and send them your email and ask for a set of D22 instructions. Will be the same. Just dont mention the name Snake Racing.

Back