Best rear bar & sliders?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryzan

Reaction score
Hey guys wanting suggestions as to where to get the best sliders and a read bar from. So far my favourite is the Phat Bars. They do what looks to be an ok slider/side step thing and rear bar that goes right around the back of the tub while still using the original tow bar. Any better alternatives out there? Don't do a huge amount of offroading, mostly towing but want to make it up the cape and back sooner rather than later so don't want junk or something that's not going to perform either.

I have a set of sliders From scottybobcat they are fantastic!! Look in the parts and accessories for sale. It's the top link. Also makes a great rear bar!! Will be purchasing one of them too!!

Hey guys wanting suggestions as to where to get the best sliders and a read bar from. So far my favourite is the Phat Bars. They do what looks to be an ok slider/side step thing and rear bar that goes right around the back of the tub while still using the original tow bar. Any better alternatives out there? Don't do a huge amount of offroading, mostly towing but want to make it up the cape and back sooner rather than later so don't want junk or something that's not going to perform either.

Ryzan, did you give the PHAT BAR a go? (or has anyone else on here?)

Cheers,

ben

Yeah mate got a set, had em for about 8 weeks now and they're the ducks nuts. Would absolutely recommend them 100%.

I also like the look of the Phatbars steel steps. Mainly because of the mounting system, seems to wrap snug and cleanly around the chassis. Other brands have mounting bolts sticking out just waiting to snap off.

Not sure about their rear bar though... ARB one still looks the best to me :) TJM a close second.

Latest posts

Back