Best place to order xrox bar from in Adelaide?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s.weapon

Reaction score
Hi guys, before I place an order for a bar from the shop around the corner, I thought I'd ask on here where is the best place to order them from locally? Or are they all the same?

Want to order it without the hoop, but any one know of any deals around...?

Cheers adam

Yeh $1295.. + $350 odd installation... Can find online for $1040 plus freight.. But just got messed around buying Rola roof racks online so might be worth the few hundred bucks to just go local... Does the original front bar require cutting for Fitment?

Yeh $1295.. + $350 odd installation... Can find online for $1040 plus freight.. But just got messed around buying Rola roof racks online so might be worth the few hundred bucks to just go local... Does the original front bar require cutting for Fitment?

have you got a bull bar already or just the plastic bumper. if you a bb your bumper will already be cut if not it will need to be.

demand = price increases lol!

no bar on there are the moment, just stock... hmm not sure i want to cut that myself hey...

I would probably pay them to do it, when I got mine for the D22 it was about $1100 and it comes in a box in 3 bits plus a bash plate and a f%$#ing big bag of bolts washers and nuts. I had a mates workshop with hoist to use when fitting mine so it wasn't too bad but it depends on how confident you are on the tools, I just had to pull off the alloy bar and fit the new one no cutting or anything.

If its the d22 there will be no cutting of the bumper or guards I just put on mine the other day peice of piss did it by myself in 2 1/2 hours whilst getting pissed for that night may have been a little easier with two people but still

considering buying one

I would probably pay them to do it, when I got mine for the D22 it was about $1100 and it comes in a box in 3 bits plus a bash plate and a f%$#ing big bag of bolts washers and nuts. I had a mates workshop with hoist to use when fitting mine so it wasn't too bad but it depends on how confident you are on the tools, I just had to pull off the alloy bar and fit the new one no cutting or anything.

Can you upload some photos of the xrox bullbar installed. Does it look sexy?

Can you upload some photos of the xrox bullbar installed. Does it look sexy?

He has a few photos on here of the bar, i,ve seen it on his nav in person they look good. The main reason i decided against a xrox bar is i live out of town and i wanted the extra protection of a bar with headlight hoops

Latest posts

Back