Back into a Navara -D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LRT-31

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have been a BMW girl for 8 years and last year also had a 2005 d22 3.0L Navara and selling it, i got the itch for a 4wd again. I sold the beamer and my road bike and got myslef a D40!
Picked up this girl last week. 2011 D40 ST with only 44,000km on the clock. I don't think it ever saw dirt. Had a few extras already so cheering! Bullbar, towbar, snorkel, elec. Rust protection, canopy.
Have changed small things like headlight lamps, interior LEDs, and have a 22" light bar on the way. Also just ordered some plasti-dip cans to temporarily black out the bullbar, rear bar, and wheels.
Next on the list will be exhaust, lift, and tyres.
Look forward to learning more on here and get to know some great ppl.

Laura
uploadfromtaptalk1430888666267.jpg

Welcome :redcool:
Very tidy ride you picked up, i like the color.
Plenty of good people here and lots of useful info if the costly modbug bites..

I would sell those factory side steps and buy a set of vgood steel side steps. ARB make a good set - and they are would have a store not far from you too :)

Thanks guys. Unfortunately the modbug has been with me for a long time so no doubt i will be working on this for years to come!
Side steps are on my list but a bit down the track. I just want it ready for a fraser trip later in the year :)

Latest posts

Back