Awesome deal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tigerz 11 have some really cheap gear. I bought their 60'' jack, compressor and tyre deflator. All have performed well. I should imagine their winches would be the same too

P&H to Adelaide was $129 so it pushed the deal up to $650

I did a quick check of how much everything is seperatly from tigerz11.com.au and it only came to $577+P&H of $37 making it a total of $614 mind you I couldn't find the bag or gloves on the site so I didn't count for them but you have $36 to find them elsewhere :)

Does anyone have one of these. Do they fit easily in an ARB bullbar?

I've got 1. They bolt to a arb bar fine. The bolt patterns are all the same. There is big thread on here about them. Think its called tigerz winch info needed.

Looks like a great deal. Nappies are my priority tho with a bub due soon. The money tree has already been picked. Have to wait for more fruit to grow!

P&H to Adelaide was $129 so it pushed the deal up to $650

I did a quick check of how much everything is seperatly from tigerz11.com.au and it only came to $577+P&H of $37 making it a total of $614 mind you I couldn't find the bag or gloves on the site so I didn't count for them but you have $36 to find them elsewhere :)

Did the same calculation myself - pays to do your research does it not!

i bought this winch in early june, should have waited !!!!

Mounted straight into my ARB bar but theres no bracket for the control box to mount on the bullbar.

I bought a new one in July also. Got a grande tho. Bolts on easy as. Used it a few times seems to go pretty good

I heard the winches are pretty shit!! Few people I know have them and haven't lasted very long!!! I'm saving my pennies to get a high mount

Latest posts

Back