Australian 4x4 Muster.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep have seen that, but its just a little to far for me given the limited amount of time I can get off work.

Yeah mate i dont blame you, from vic it is a massive trip and you would end up needing 4-5 days just for travel.

If you do end up at the 4x4 muster do a trip report for the rest of us.

would be an epic trip to do that's for sure, and it would be something i'd like to take 2 weeks or so off to do. Maybe next year the navara muster will be on the cards for me.

Will def do a trip report. I have my GoPro that i can chuck on the car for when i hit the tracks and I will have a decent amount of storage space to dump the vids on so i should be able to get quite a bit

Next years muster may be an epic trip for allot more of us to if it sticks to the original plan of going from state to state it will prob be in WA!!

GoPro footage would be good.

I wasnt aware of it but im from Adelaide so its not a huge trip from here, might be on the cards. Depends if i get my Ute back to gether by then lol

VH - yeah nice short trip for you for sure. I'm heading out on friday night and will hopefully stop in at sea lake ( maybe a bit further on ) and then head out early in the morning and make our way there.

The plan is to do Saturday and Sunday then drive back on Monday. Should be good times.

Just got back about 30mins ago. 1563km all up and some epic times had and saw some amazing 4x4 and camping setups. Will try to get some pics and vids up soon

Glad to hear, my ute is still sitting up on some axle stands waiting for me to put the tailshaft on so wasn't on the cards for me!

Latest posts

Back