Are you thinking of putting on that second lift??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have any ideas where you can get these UCAs from in AUS?
Been thinking about throwing a spacer on for a while - as I've already got offset LCA bushes (Fulcrum), and extended ball joints (from Ultimate) - so I'm half way there! Much prefer to get some new upper arms than just 'chance it' with the UCA bushes...
Cheers

I never thought to considered that that could be a price for the pair.
Brain fart or what??!?

Unfortunately there are no agents as such in Aus for any of the arms as far as I am aware.Greg from PRG has dealt with us Downunderites on quite a few occassions.

Just out of sheer interrest how many guys are interrested in buying UCA from PRG. Am just thinking a group order might cut back on shipping.
Just be aware that in some states the arms arent legal not all engineers like the idea of them.
Where possible I will gladly show my truck with the UCA installed to any Engineers that want to see the items up close and not in pics

Unfortunately there are no agents as such in Aus for any of the arms as far as I am aware.Greg from PRG has dealt with us Downunderites on quite a few occassions.

Just out of sheer interrest how many guys are interrested in buying UCA from PRG. Am just thinking a group order might cut back on shipping.
Just be aware that in some states the arms arent legal not all engineers like the idea of them.
Where possible I will gladly show my truck with the UCA installed to any Engineers that want to see the items up close and not in pics

I'd be interested in them.

Does anyone know if all this clobber will fit my new V6diesel D40?

Well it is still a spanish built truck so the theory is it should but we would need to get some measurements.
Can you measure the distance between the mounts of the UCA so we can compare that to the measurements we already have

This is the figures from my 06 D40 ST-X UCA

Bush width 55.5mm
Bush bolt holl dia 14.5mm
Bush to bush 227mm
Bush centreline to Balljoint measured on the topside 190mm
Ball Joint shaft large dia 18mm
Ball Joint shaft small dia 15mm
Ball joint thread dia 14mm
Ball Joint taper length 21mm

Last edited:
yeap i would be keen, if fitment to thai build is all good.

it basically comes down to if you want to lift a d40 you need a set of arms. simple.

Yeah my UCAs hit on full droop.
but the question is do aftermarket arms give more droop or just provide a bump stop.
we have started the idea of a group purchase was thinking of starting a thread on this.
Some research needs to be done to ensure if they fit both SPain and Thai builds so far thanks to Aussie sounds like a fit. Also reaserch needs to go into products that will allow the minimal contact between top hat and UCA.

MAD D40 - are the UCAs hitting with the extended ball joints fitted, or have you not got to them yet?
Also, any reason you went for the alloy sapcers, as opposed to the steel/welded jobs - just tossing up which to go with...

From the PRG website

These arms are designed to extract the most wheel travel from your Frontier using the appropriate front shocks. What these arms will NOT do is offer more articulation or lift on their own. You will need the appropriate Radflo Coilovers to get maximum wheel travel as they were designed to work specifically with this upper a-arm.. These arms have a built-in droop stop to eliminate any noises on full suspension extension. These can be used in conjunction with any leveling kit to prevent any noise on full extension. The arms are designed to allow the maximum droop possible with absolutely no harm to your CV joints or ball joints or CV boots.

wow so had an outting at glasshouse today now with bullbar , arb underbody protection , recovery points the front weight has added up the ground clearance is pathetic........ something needs to be done asap! :)

well iv put my 35mm spacers in the front of my car now and the result is great, car is finally levelled out with 820mm between bottom of rim and gaurd give or take 5mm. and i got an allignment done yesterday and got the camber to +0.4 on one side and +0.5 on the other with the standard camber pins on a thai built st dual cab, only issue is that the upper control arms are pretty much sitting on the coil hat so i will still be needing aftermarket arms. hope this helps anyone out that is thinking of doing this.

yea sweet, dark out now so ill take some tomoro and get em up asap if not im sure there will be pics after this weekend after the vnog snow trip

heres a pic after the lift. ironman 2" lift all round with an extra 2" prg spacers on the front, not the greatest pic but shows how it sits level now. hopefully get some better pics this weekend up in the snow. and ill try and get one of how the uca sits aswell but trust me its pretty much resting on the coil hat

256999_10150279207074369_778154368_9109521_3054433_o.jpg

Onlock i am waiting delivery of Calmini UCA and was going to replace my EFS springs with Ironman 2inch and use a 15mm poly coil spacer. Now i am thinking that wont be high enough. Can you please grab measurements of your truck for me, front and rear please.
I would really really appreciate it!

He has stated that he has 820 from bottom of rim to guard on the front.
The upper arm would certainly be sitting on the coil hat,
I think I have about that measurement at full droop!

Will be interesting to see if the upper arms help much. I think they just run urethane bumpstop so are less likely to hear any contact. I don't know if they are that much different in design as to give you too much extra down travel.

The ute looks heaps better, but I would keep an eye on things as you can do damage with the arm resting on the coil hat like that.

G'day guys new to the site and have put on the second lift but as everyone knows ucas are hitting just wondering if anyone can tell me where I can buy extended ball joints cheers

Latest posts

Back