Arb Canopy rack

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike1303

Reaction score
Can someone with an Arb roof rack mounted to the canopy please jump on I'm after some measurements please!

I'm chasing
the distance from the back of the canopy to the mount point.
The distance between the two mount points.

Basically I'm having a rack made up to suit my roof bars and then move it to my canopy bars when I get that later in the year. And need to distances so I can incorporate mounting locations for both into the frame...

Mines 810mm between centres of bolts across the back and from the back where the roof just turns flat its 40mm to the center of the bolt. does that help? Oh mine's the tradesman rack but basically these measurments are governed by the load bars inside the canopy....

It does actually!
810 between the back bolts is workable.
And is that 40mm from the back of the rack to the bolt?

What distance is the rear mount from the front?

I'm going to work on placing it similar to the arb ones. Accept it will be ONTOP of the rhino bars they will put on. So it's similar hardware to mount to the cab now and the canopy then...

And thank you heaps for this

No the 40mm is from the canopy where it turns flat to form the roof.
its 160mm from the back if the rack to the centre of the bolt.
1170mm from the rear bolt to front bolt.
And 1270mm from rear bolt to front of canopy roof.
just remember if you are fitting it to the roof racks on the canopy. the bolt centres above will be where you wont be able to attach to the rack as it will have the rack upstand...

Thanks guys.

I'm thinking if I get the bloke making it to run supports along the length it will be regardless where/what mounts I have as chances are it'll for the rhino racks on the car for the time being,
And then get the same installed on the canopy???

Can you see any dramas with that??

SO ive spoken with then fella who makes them
he tells me the aluminum tubing he uses is the same profile of the rhino Heavy duty bars
and thus i can remove the bars and fit the rack to the feet.
Provided the measurements are spot on.

4naving i think you greatly for your help and im curious to see if your measurements are the same (different models/years etc) as resuces.

Latest posts

Back