Any hunters among us??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just finished packing the car to go duck :shooter: for two days tomorrow. im doing to the woolshed swamp near Boort and aparently Laurie Levy and his helpers are going too. :rofl2:

Good luck, and keep a good distance from laurie and his perverts, a bloke lost his licence for trying to take a camera off a protester last year, he didn't like his photo being taken and tried to grab the camera which was on a strap around a protesters neck, I think he was charged with assault, he is fighting it

Kids are great. Hey dad I,m going up the high country next week, that's good son be careful and have fun, ok thanks dad and can I grab your 300 and ammo,

Kids are great. Hey dad I,m going up the high country next week, that's good son be careful and have fun, ok thanks dad and can I grab your 300 and ammo,

That's why I got a 300 win mag because my boy don't like using the rifle.They take a 308 or 25-06 but now with the state forest's closed I can maybe get some reloading done.

Does anyone on here watch Duck Commander or Duck Dynasty on pay TV. It is the best show.

Guilty as well but we are only getting season 2.Have seen the start of season 3 when I was in the US in March.

Shane

Nice collection of posts. Good to have some fellow hunters on board.
Make sure you ALL join the Shooters and Fishers party - so your rights are protected.

And if you want to share any great hunting properties in SA.....let me know...
I'll bring the beers.

Make sure you ALL join the Shooters and Fishers party - so your rights are protected.

I'll bring the beers.

Ill keep that in mind :shooter:

:cheers!:

I'll bring the beers.

are you offering to share properties or asking for someone to let you on theirs?

Fn liberals and that bastard NSW prick ofarrel...:rambo:

join up guys, girls and kids for your future way of life....NOT JUST SHOOTING and FISHING....BUT ALL OUR OUTDOOR loves...S & F party....only $30

Fn liberals and that bastard NSW prick ofarrel...:rambo:

The real problem in NSW is the Shooters & ****ers member of parliament. He hasn't a clue about politics. Describing him as naive would be complimentary.

They obtained this "Try Shooting" deal (where members of the public could come along to range and try shooting for the day) and said "go for your life folks. Failed to make the letter of the law clear. such things as "direct supervision" means one on one supervision. so there was copious examples of four kids supervised by one adult reported. then a nutter turned up, was sold 100 rounds and left unsupervised, did a bait and switch on guns the issue of which was not properly supervised and accounted for. The gun guy goes home after falsely signing in that a gun was returned and when he checks it later that night, one aint there. Meanwhile it had been used by nutter to murder daddy. The full story of that didn't hit the fan as it was buried in court reports.

What did hit the fan was the supposed two ijits at the NSW Game council who behaved absolutely stupidly and totally flouted the law. A law that they were responsible for enforcing. Failling to cleanly kill an animal, then hunting on private property without permission and then following it up by hunting in a national park. They were seen and spoke to by two Victorian hunters on the property to who they made false statements. Vic hunters were pissed off as they had paid to shoot there and this pair of clowns came charging through.

O'Farrell has little choice but to chop the Game Council. Labor was equally to blame as they set it up and made the Game council both the promoter and enforcer of recreational hunting in NSW. Absolute power corrupts?

What did hit the fan was the supposed two ijits at the NSW Game council who behaved absolutely stupidly and totally flouted the law. ?

I know when that story broke they claimed it was 2 game council high ups, in the light of day I thought it became clear there was only 1 person from game council and the other bloke gave a false name.

its F***ed i have hunted all the local forests around here for the last 17 years never once had a drama game council comes in so i did the right thing and joined followed all the rules about 3 months back i renewed my r license and
hunting club license(which i only need to be a game council member) for around $400 what a waste of F***ing money i cant go hunting and they wont refund unless you renewed in the last month.

Bunch of Bloody wamkers they are

Something a bit different.

With summer starting to role through here in Victoria, it was great to get back in the water for a dive. Here is almost 100 Port Phillip Bay scallops, gathered, shucked, cleaned, portioned, vac sealed and ready for the freezer!

Attachments

• Scallops Nov 2013.jpg
    Scallops Nov 2013.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 70
I'm a hunter and still go hunting I have private properties that myself and friends are allowed to go on and hunt on with dogs and rifles

Latest posts

Back