Any hunters among us??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only put a few through it, but the recoil seems alright, I sold my tikka t3 lite in 308 and my remington 300wsm to upgrade to the sako,

yup, im a hunter, just got back from south west QLD (Thargomindah) I'm from sydney NSW, would of been a great trip except that the recent down pour had restricted us from getting round most of the property, and stopped the animals coming to water to drink ( there was water literally everywhere)

I hunt Pigs and Goats mainly, i use a Savage Axis chambered in .308 and love it…here are some pics from the trip

im not a long distance shooter by any means, most of my shots are well within 100m, but i have tested it out at longer range, shooting clay targets at 420m is the furthest i have shot.

i have a property down at Tarlaga NSW where i get good pigs, and head west new, south west qld a few times a year…

any chance of sharing that property,where you get the pigs...

Just finished cutting up into steaks and mincing 3 rusa does. Shooting them is the easy bit. The hard work begins after the shot. Had a enjoyable long weekend with the wife and kids

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 118
Back