Angry BundyBear's 2010 D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, just Thought i Would do up a update on my Nav-Nav , Well its a Thai Built 2010 D22 which i purchased new in December 2010, and its safe to say the 4WD bug hit me pretty quick and the mods have been happening in rapid succession...So far the Mods are as follows
1. GME TX3540 80 ch uhf
2. 2 x IPF 900xs spotties
3. Turbo Timer
4. Roo Systems Chip
5. Beudesert exhaust 2 3/4 stainless mandrel bent exhaust
6. Hema HN6 Navigator
7. Warn xd 9000 winch
8. On board Air compressor ( located behind rear seat )
9. ARB Smooth Canopy
10. Nissan Black steel bull-bar
11. 5x Mickey Thompson MTZ tyres 265/75/R16
12. 5x Black steel rims
13. Complete old man emu suspension upgrade
14. Touring Awning 2.5Mtr
15. Redarc Smart start dual battery isolator
16. Have run power to the rear as well with 2 x 12v Cig sockets..
17. over-lip rhino liner

This week I have a set of Scotty Bobcats sliders getting fitted by Superior engineering, and since it was already there i thought i may as well get a set of - Superior Engineering upper control arms and a idler arm brace also getting fitted.

Just waiting on the ARB rear Bar and tow-ball to arrive and get fitted in the next week or so as well as the Delux ARB roof cage.

Over the next couple of weeks after trolling through the forum Im going to knock up some rear drawers with a fridge slide ( cheers for all the good idea's ).

All up i reckon Im off to a good start , with only a few other minor things starting to form up inside the old noggin , will just have to campaign the minister for War and Finance to allow me the go ahead...

Attachments

• 059.jpg
    059.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 15,855
  • 095.jpg
    095.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 151
  • 097.jpg
    097.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 153
  • 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 128
  • 103.jpg
    103.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 150
nice work mate
with the right mods they are a tough truck
2 sticks and manual hubs
the end

Too right Sparra, fantastic truck ..... I love my Nav, and by the looks of things I'm moving to Victoria at the end of the year for work so plenty of 4wd the high country to come

hey Angry nice looking Nav! What offset are you running on your rims and where abouts did you get them if you dont mind me asking?

Mate to be honest I can't remember the offset ( buggers me) something I'll have to re find out, I got them from beau repairs in Brisbane at the stafford store....

Latest posts

Back