All new navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to see that rolling down the Bruce hwy,DOT would have a field day.

Funny Nissan Australia say it's going to be powered by a 2.3L twin turbo diesel yet in Thailand where they are already on sale they come with the 450Nm 190Hp YD25DDTi that's in the current model?

Yes in Thailand fits almost half price to our dollar. Ship them over and ask double the price!

Yes in Thailand fits almost half price to our dollar. Ship them over and ask double the price!

They have to be converted to right hand drive. It's obviously illegal to sell a vehicle from Thailand without converting it to left hand drive, and to sell it in Australia you need to convert it back once it gets here.

Not that it's a legitimate or even sensible excuse, but profiteering off Australians doesn't make sense when said audience jumps ship and starts buying Great Walls! With the money I've spent on mine I could have had 3 underpowered buckets of rust. One to drive, one to commiserate its failure in climbing the local shopping centre speed hump, one for spares.

Please don't overlook the statement that starts my second paragraph. It was intended to be ridiculous: the car has to be converted to LHD to be exported, then converted to RHD to enter Australia = double price hike. About as likely as snow in October!

Oh.

Latest posts

Back