ALDI winch's are back!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ur waisting ur money better off buying a tigerz11 same price actually u save a dollar and they are 12000lb and have a 6hp motor

and i wouldnt say your wasting your money i know probably ten people with them and they all still work half of them would of only been used once or twice but the other half have seen quiet a bit of use

The other half said go and get one for father's day from the kids, so i hope they are alright. I went down at 8.30 and people were lined up at the door to get in, they only had a dozen or so and 8 of em went in the first 10 minutes while i was there, so they seem pretty popular.

I brought one too!
Heaps left down here! i think everyone already has winches here. haha
anyway, hopefully be on soon with the bar.

They wont be any worse than any other unknown brand of winch.

Plus you don't use winches every time you go out. You may only use it twice in 3 years, you may not use it all. And even if you get a little nudge up from the winch it will help you.

It's all about spreading the cost out over time and with a winch, as I said, you may only use it a few times in a few years and for the average hard working stiff that has to stretch every $, a cheap winch is a good option.

But, if you plan to 4WD until you die and you work on your truck and you know good kit from bad, then you'd buy a quality winch and remove it from your vehicle when you sell it, so you can put it on your new truck.

But if you don't care and you just want to say "I have a winch" then the Aldi thing is as good as anything else....

P.S. And who does make Tigerz winches??? I don't know, but I'd be surprised if they didn't come out of China like everything else.
P.P.S. I have nothing against Tigerz winches.

Ur waisting ur money better off buying a tigerz11 same price actually u save a dollar and they are 12000lb and have a 6hp motor

I agree with Dully!

You need all the farking power (6hp) and farking line pull (1200lbs) as a farking safe guard! Just my farking opinion

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

Well my plan is that im going to use and abuse it heaps within the first year and see how it holds up. if it breaks, ill try get my money back from warranty.
If it doesn't break, well then... cash well spent!!

Latest posts

Back