aftermarket upper control arms d40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So been looking into it more and am wanting to know what aftermarket upper arms are the best ones to get. Do they clear the coil bucket or will all arms still hit?? Looking at adding a 25mm spacer ontop of my 50mm king spring and koni lift kit. Cheers fellas

from what ive read you will need to trim a little bit off the strutt tower no matter what brand you get. i bought mine from headstrong offroad in the U.S for 600 delivered. fitted no problem and wheel alignment was good. come with SPC adjustable balljoints

I picked mine up from Performance Suspension. Cost $650
Very easy people to deal with, one guy spent near 15 minutes running thru everything so i could happily install myself.
They have extended ball joints with a secret grease nipple but they are not adjustable - adjustment is in the arms

I've got the spc ones same as pic above and had to trim the coil tower with 3 inch lift. I've done 40,000 on them and the ball joints are getting a bit noisy

So there should be no problem running these arms and spacers???? I don't do any crazy off rd works, just touring.... And just wanna bring my front end up another 30mm or so

The fitting instruction for the spc arms give you directions on how and where to cut the coil bucket...it needs to be done other wise it will hit the ball joint boot and tear it...not ideal....
I hit my bucket in (with everything fitted) so i didnt have to trim so much off..worked a treat.id reccomend the same

Mine hit when I installed them so I trimmed the bucket a little but once aligned they had heaps of room and I wouldn't have needed trimming at all.
Speaking of alignment I got mine set up originally by Wholesale suspension in Penrith as they do the Superpro ones but moved to Perth and found no one yet who knows what they are looking at or who will align them properly. Get told can't adjust the caster etc and when you show them they don't want to know. Very frustrating.

Any one know a good alignment joint in Perth?

Latest posts

Back