4wd suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alrite no worries how much and how do u want me too pay for them mate

cheers brent

Hi Brent.
Rancho 9000 arew $185 ea
Postage is $25
Direct deposit is best.
Here are my details if you want to proceed.
COMMONWEALTH BANK
4WD SUSPENSIONS
BSB 064171
ACC 10366461
I will need your full name & address
Cheers

I got a set of dobinson coils and Koni shocks off Zordo for my patrol and fitted them this weekend, the ride is beautiful and lifted it nicely.

Great service and advice.

Cheers

Hey ZORDO,

Hopefully a quick question for you. A D22 2010 model.

I had a bullbar & winch on it about 110kgs and since then on ruff roads at speed and bumpy corners you can a shutter from the left or right hand side (comes down to the way it turning) and sometimes it sounds like one of the wheels in bottoming out that generally only happen when turning or there is a pot hole you can't get around.

So does it need:
Torsion bars adjusting ?
New torsion bars ?
Suspension replacing eg lift kit ?

Thanks,

Phil

Hey ZORDO,

Hopefully a quick question for you. A D22 2010 model.

I had a bullbar & winch on it about 110kgs and since then on ruff roads at speed and bumpy corners you can a shutter from the left or right hand side (comes down to the way it turning) and sometimes it sounds like one of the wheels in bottoming out that generally only happen when turning or there is a pot hole you can't get around.

So does it need:
Torsion bars adjusting ?
New torsion bars ?
Suspension replacing eg lift kit ?

Thanks,

Phil

Hey Phil. I'm not zordo but I mite be able to help. Steel bar and winch usually asks for upgraded torsion bars and front shocks. No u dont have to lift it just yet. How old is the nav? How many kms? A lot of the 09 on built d22 have poor quality body mount rubbers. Mine fell out completely and was making the exact noise yours is atm. Only on corners etc. Get Nissan to thoroughly check body mounts and replace them at any sign of damage. Another one can ne your steering stops. All they need is a lil grease to fix that problem.

Goodluck
Rusty

Hey Rusty,

Build date was a couple of months before I got it by memory so about 11/2010

The car itself is only 4 months old since I have had it but now has 12,000kms on it

Thanks for the extra info

Phil

Hey Rusty,

Build date was a couple of months before I got it by memory so about 11/2010

The car itself is only 4 months old since I have had it but now has 12,000kms on it

Thanks for the extra info

Phil

Mine is an 09 model and at bout the same kms I had that noise. Is say get Nissan to sort ur body mounts and the knocking then upgrade torsion bars.

Goodluck

Hi Mate.
With a steel bar & a winch you will need new Torsion bars.

Also check your body mounts as the rear ones have a habit of falling out.
Cheers

Hi Mate.
With a steel bar & a winch you will need new Torsion bars.

Also check your body mounts as the rear ones have a habit of falling out.
Cheers

Yep, think every D22 owner should check the body mounts. The last two on the cab before the tray seem to be the problem ones. One of mine was gone altogether and the other side about to fall out. Made a creaking/clicking/supension sorta noise when turning as the rubber body mount was free to slide on the cab. i was thinking it was my leaf springs making the noise.

Pete

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I'm new and I want to buy the body lift of Zordo.
I want to know what comprises the kit? only holds or there is something else in?

Thank you

Hi guys,

I'm new and I want to buy the body lift of Zordo.
I want to know what comprises the kit? only holds or there is something else in?

Thank you

Kit includes Hi-tensile bolts, Hi-density nylon blocks, tray bumpstops & instructions,
Cheers

Hi Zordo. Do you do 2 inch drop shackles by any chance? I know it's a big ask but you don't get a hold of ucas by any chance do you?

I can get 2' extended shackles $200pr
Can not help with UCAs
Cheers

And what about 2" leaf springs? Performance or comfort? Sorry for all the q's just chasing parts everywhere at the moment

And what about 2" leaf springs? Performance or comfort? Sorry for all the q's just chasing parts everywhere at the moment

Hi mate.
I can do Ironman comfort or performance $175ea
Cheers

Hey mate,
Sent you a email through your website this afternoon regarding suspenion and body lift for a D40 Navara. Is that the best way to contact you after hours?
Cheers, Maciek

Latest posts

Back