4wd suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just want to say how impressed i was with Zordo's lift kit, cant get service like that anywhere else.. My D40 only couple months old was sagging real bad when i loaded it up with my tools. Had HD suspension all round and it came up like a treat.And awesome to drive, wheels look really small now tho, so will have to upgrade them soom

Gday mate

I have just bought a 2011 D40 ST-X and it is stock as a rock at the moment but I will be decking it out with bull bar, winch, siderails, underbody protection up front and on the back i'll have a canopy, roofrack with awning, second battery in the tray, draws, rear bar with spare wheel on it plus camping gear/tool sand I tow my boat of about 1tn very regularly.

What would u recomend for that setup?

Oops forgot to mention i would like to lift it roughly 50mm to be able to put slightly bigger rubber under it and still have a safe smooth ride

Hi Zordo...

Have been recommended dealing with you by a heap of happy customers on this forum which speaks bucket loads about your service, pricing, etc...

I am chasing a 2" suspension lift kit with new torsions for my 2003 D22 3.3L ST-R... Not sure how many options there are so would be greatful if you could let me know what options I have...? Car is stock standard... Being from Perth I would need postage price to over here too...

Also thought I'd check if you had anyone you could recommend to install the kit over my way or even a rough price on what I would be looking at...?

Cheers heaps...

Hi Zordo...

Have been recommended dealing with you by a heap of happy customers on this forum which speaks bucket loads about your service, pricing, etc...

I am chasing a 2" suspension lift kit with new torsions for my 2003 D22 3.3L ST-R... Not sure how many options there are so would be greatful if you could let me know what options I have...? Car is stock standard... Being from Perth I would need postage price to over here too...

Also thought I'd check if you had anyone you could recommend to install the kit over my way or even a rough price on what I would be looking at...?

Cheers heaps...
Hi mate.
I can do a Bluemax kit for $1300
leaves, bushes, u/bolts, greaseable pins & shackles, torsion bars, 4 shocks.
Bluemax have 3yr warranty & are very good.
Pick up in Perth so no freight costs.
I can supply EFS but there would approx $100+ freight cost
Any mechanic should be able to install. But really its not hard to do yourself.
Rear spring rate to suit your load carrying
Cheers

Hi mate.
I can do a Bluemax kit for $1300
leaves, bushes, u/bolts, greaseable pins & shackles, torsion bars, 4 shocks.
Bluemax have 3yr warranty & are very good.
Pick up in Perth so no freight costs.
I can supply EFS but there would approx $100+ freight cost
Any mechanic should be able to install. But really its not hard to do yourself.
Rear spring rate to suit your load carrying
Cheers

Thanks mate... Is there any chance you could also quote me on the equivalent EFS and Tough Dog kits so I can weigh up my options...?

On the load carrying aspect I dont carry any weight in the tray on a day to day basis and dont tow either... About the most I use my tray for is when I put the esky, swag, 4x4 gear in when I go away fishing...

Cheers...

Thanks mate... Is there any chance you could also quote me on the equivalent EFS and Tough Dog kits so I can weigh up my options...?

On the load carrying aspect I dont carry any weight in the tray on a day to day basis and dont tow either... About the most I use my tray for is when I put the esky, swag, 4x4 gear in when I go away fishing...

Cheers...

Hi mate,
Can do a full EFS kit for $1425 + approx $100 freight
Full toughdog kit is $1750 + freight
Cheers

Hi Zordo,

New to the forum..
I have a 2012 D40 ST D/Cab
Looking for around the usual 2'' suspension lift (kit)
Wondering what you suggest as being the best quality kit?
Dont do a lot of towing, just a jet ski at the moment <500kg including trailer. Tray isnt loaded up with much more then some fishing gear usually. Main type of 4wding i do is on super soft sand.
Look forward to your response.
P.S Location is Mandurah (Basically Perth)
Looking to purchase kit very soon.

Hi Zordo,

New to the forum..
I have a 2012 D40 ST D/Cab
Looking for around the usual 2'' suspension lift (kit)
Wondering what you suggest as being the best quality kit?
Dont do a lot of towing, just a jet ski at the moment <500kg including trailer. Tray isnt loaded up with much more then some fishing gear usually. Main type of 4wding i do is on super soft sand.
Look forward to your response.
P.S Location is Mandurah (Basically Perth)
Looking to purchase kit very soon.

Hi mate.
I would go with a Bluemax kit $1425 pick up in perth.
If you want to upgrade in quality go with Bilstein shocks
Adjustable height front & normal rears add $525.
Cheers

Hey mate need a set of front springs that won't sag. I have dobinson 50-100kg fitted ATM and they have sagged with a bulbar and winch combo. Can you suggest something else?

Hey mate need a set of front springs that won't sag. I have dobinson 50-100kg fitted ATM and they have sagged with a bulbar and winch combo. Can you suggest something else?

Hi mate.
I use those coils all the time with no problems.

Clarify the coils have sagged.

Was the suspension fitted & winch etc was fitted later & the coils sagged.

Or the winch was fitted & the suspension measured & month later the coils sagged.
You could fit coil spacer to get more height
Cheers

winch was fitted & the suspension measured & month later the coils sagged.
You could fit coil spacer to get more height
Cheers

This.

Coil spacers will raise the front but will it affect ride comfort at all? Would i be better off changin the struts to amarder struts and use the same springs?

This.

Coil spacers will raise the front but will it affect ride comfort at all? Would i be better off changin the struts to amarder struts and use the same springs?

Hi mate.
Coil spacer will not affect the ride.

If you are thinking Armada struts because you can wind them up & use the same coils,
once you wind them up it's the same as fitting coils spacers
Cheers

Zordo

Have changed set-up and I have shed weight from my tray. I currently have HD dobinsons in the rear and find it too harsh. What would you suggest as a comfort leaf spring??

Back