400 KG Leaf Springs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So here's some pics of my third and fourth set of springs. Third set has 7 leafs and don't fit, fourth set has 6 leafs and i don't know if they fit yet as my mechanic is on holidays.

Attachments

• sax springs 3rd &4th set 001.jpg
    sax springs 3rd &4th set 001.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 69
  • sax springs 3rd &4th set 003.jpg
    sax springs 3rd &4th set 003.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 65
  • sax springs 3rd &4th set 004.jpg
    sax springs 3rd &4th set 004.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 62
  • sax springs 3rd &4th set 005.jpg
    sax springs 3rd &4th set 005.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 75
  • sax springs 3rd &4th set 006.jpg
    sax springs 3rd &4th set 006.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 68
and some more pics

Attachments

• sax springs 3rd &4th set 008.jpg
    sax springs 3rd &4th set 008.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 62
  • sax springs 3rd &4th set 009.jpg
    sax springs 3rd &4th set 009.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 56
  • sax springs 3rd &4th set 010.jpg
    sax springs 3rd &4th set 010.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 60
You have done well to stick with them this long, after the second set i would have demanded the cash back let alone 3rd and 4th.

Your fourth set look the same as my third set old bear, mine are still rough as guts so John is sending me my fourth set. He tells me they have sorted the problem and this set will be ok. We will see!!!
fj

Your fourth set look the same as my third set old bear, mine are still rough as guts so John is sending me my fourth set. He tells me they have sorted the problem and this set will be ok. We will see!!!
fj

So what are you saying Joe, that i might need a fifth set. He told me they had the problem sorted 2 sets ago.If these ones don't work out i want my money back because this is just bullsh%t. He said that the fourth set will be great, that he has tested these and they are the bees knees, usual bullsh%t. How many sets do we have to go through. I wonder how Dave went with his.

How long since they sent yours old bear? John reckons he sorted the problem after they sent my third set. I ask again WHY don't they test the bloody things BEFORE they send them out to us? Or better still why don't they test them before they sell them to us with all there hiped up sales talk?
Yeah Dave , how are you getting on, or are you partying?
fj

Haven't bothered fitting these.

Was seeing if one of use boys bothered.

Sounds like I shouldn't waste my time as they still arent up to spec.

If I were you I would ring John and ask him if he sent you the 'problem solved' set or the
'I hope this will work' set before you bother bo fit them.
fj

How long since they sent yours old bear? John reckons he sorted the problem after they sent my third set. I ask again WHY don't they test the bloody things BEFORE they send them out to us? Or better still why don't they test them before they sell them to us with all there hiped up sales talk?
Yeah Dave , how are you getting on, or are you partying?
fj

Joe, i got my fourth set on the 27th dec. What date did John rekon he had the problem sorted. He sent them the day after he had fitted a set to someone else's and rekons they were good one's, but how can you believe him.

John told me on Dec 27th that they sorted the problem 10 days previous to that.
I received mine about two weeks before that.
Just got a text to say my next set are on the way.
heres hoping..........fj

Any luck Joe and Steve ?

I haven't even had time to scratch my balls as of late, let alone !@#$ around and fit these springs.

Would of migrated 240 ADSL customers since the start of this year already.

Oh and Joe, he told me he own's a 1999 D22 with a ZD30 in it. Thats a load of shit though, ZD powered D22 came out in late 2001 from memory. Maybe 2002.

Any luck Joe and Steve ?

I haven't even had time to scratch my balls as of late, let alone !@#$ around and fit these springs.

Would of migrated 240 ADSL customers since the start of this year already.

Oh and Joe, he told me he own's a 1999 D22 with a ZD30 in it. Thats a load of shit though, ZD powered D22 came out in late 2001 from memory. Maybe 2002.

That's interesting Dave. He told me he sold his Nav and replaced it with a Hilux.
As for my fourth set of springs, I rang them after two weeks to find out why they hadn't arrived only to find out that they 'forgot' to send them.
So they are on the way now. I'm not at all confident that these will be any more bearable than the shit that we have been riding on...........
fj

Hi Folks, I just read the last 16 pages of this post.
I have had a set of these springs fitted ( myself) last August I do carry a few tools and sometimes tow a box trailer. (Carpenter/Builder)
I contacted SAX re; the hight that I ended up with (100/125 mm lift) in September, and was told that they would settle in . Well many thousand K's later and they haven't settled at all.
Also if I don't have any weight in the back I get a vibration in second gear.
Looks like I in the same boat as most of you.
Now I know I may get the runaround with this mob .
Can some one point me in the right direction as to deal with them as (John sounds like a piece of work).
I have standard Torsion bars wound up 35mm maxium lift and Tough dog shocks on the front.
with SAX springs and their shocks on the back
(2011 D22) 50,000k serviced by Nissan new since November 2011.
Thanks fella's
Paul

U could try ringing Brad.....His mobile Number is 0434 421 665

Personally I've never ment the man, but he seemed ok over the phone....

Hey guys....
Not sure if this will help, but I enquired about these springs myself and I had a fella by the name of "Brad Green" ring me to chat about their product. I mentioned about what I've read here and he reply was that they had 4>6 sets of the wrong springs go out that had too much of a spring curve in them, thus not allowing the rear shackle have the right angle and thus not working properly. Apparently this "Brad Green" is only new to the company and he said that most of those wrong springs have been sorted out with the people who were having the issues.... I mentioned what I've read here and he seemed quite concerned and wanted those still having issues to make contact with him so he can sort a solution..... His mobile Number is 0434 421 665

rob

Hi Folks, I just read the last 16 pages of this post.
I have had a set of these springs fitted ( myself) last August I do carry a few tools and sometimes tow a box trailer. (Carpenter/Builder)
I contacted SAX re; the hight that I ended up with (100/125 mm lift) in September, and was told that they would settle in . Well many thousand K's later and they haven't settled at all.
Also if I don't have any weight in the back I get a vibration in second gear.
Looks like I in the same boat as most of you.
Now I know I may get the runaround with this mob .
Can some one point me in the right direction as to deal with them as (John sounds like a piece of work).
I have standard Torsion bars wound up 35mm maxium lift and Tough dog shocks on the front.
with SAX springs and their shocks on the back
(2011 D22) 50,000k serviced by Nissan new since November 2011.
Thanks fella's
Paul

OK, Just an update re; these springs.
I called SAX today and got on to Brad. Told him my problem and he offered to fix them straight away.
Now I phoned him at 3pm QLD time and within 5 miniutes he has booked me in for a replacement set fitted, and the use of a car for tomorrow morning while their fitting them,
if I can bring the vehicle in at 8.30 am to the office (a 2 hour drive but well worth it).
Now he knows the problem and has offered to fix it straight away. Big tick in my book.
I'll keep you posted on the out come.
Paul

Latest posts

Back